First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #330, '17 Jeep GC Overland
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Tonight I removed the taillights to install some LED bulbs. The passneger side unit reattached great with normal small gaps around the entire unit. However, the driver side unit has a slightly larger gap between the bottom of the taillight and the bumper compared to the passenger side, but the top and side are flush. The screw holes also lined up properly as well as layed flush against the car surface. At this point I cannot remember if this gap was present before removal. Anyone else see this on their car? Any suggestions outside of taking it to the dealer and making them fix all the damn gaps this car has?
Sponsored

fmoua916

Nothingbettah2do
First Name
Fong
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic type r agean blue
Country flag
Before you take it in better take it off and install the stock bulbs back in haha

OP
OP
tuxmonkey

tuxmonkey

R-00330
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #330, '17 Jeep GC Overland
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Before you take it in better take it off and install the stock bulbs back in haha
Bulbs go out. Doubt a common replacement item will be considered an issue. Plus, the bulbs that were sent to me were the wrong size anyway.

chi town brat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90 CRX Si. 91 STD Hatch. 17 CTR. 18 CTR.
Country flag
Well besides the hazing in his rear tail lights recently @THE! CrazyKiwi found a dead spider and her web in mine. Little b*tch! So yeah, there is a gap. I need to call the dealership to see what can be done about this. I guess the spider and her web (looks like a black widow) is proof that there is a gap instead of me swearing the slightest amount of moisture makes it haze over so there must be a gap Mr. Service Guy. Have photos. Will post.