Tail of the Dragon meet?

hondatech nate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline
Just posting a thread to see if there would be any interest in getting a ctr meet setup for the summer at tail of the dragon. I have wanted to go for a while and have always made excuses but not this year. You dont have to drive a ctr also if you wanted to come but i thought this could be a cool way to meet up with some of you and get to drive the dragon at the same time. just reply to this thread if you are interested and if we get enough people who seem interested we can start setting up a meet for this summer.
Sponsored

Detailmylifeaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic type r , s2000 , delsol & soon to be a NSX
Country flag
Count me inn!! I'm in the same boat , I've always wanted to go , just haven't had time. Once I have the CTR , I'll make that time lol.

Detailmylifeaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic type r , s2000 , delsol & soon to be a NSX
Country flag
Nah , it'll just be fun to Cruze down the dragon , you definitely don't wanna get out there & try to be some racer. I always feel out roads I've never been on first , but I still won't romp on it. But the CTR didnt set the nurberg record for nothing lol

M1K3_V

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civicc Si; 2016 Harley Davidson 48
Country flag
I'd be interested to go in my Si. Hell maybe even on my Harley!

Banshee

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, 07 Civic Si, 17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Now see, these people that get a brand new car, and never really learned the car. Best way is on a closed race course. Better yet, learn low speed handling on an autocross course first. Learn the car limits, and how it reacts with different inputs. Then move up. Trying to toss a 600hp beast or in a car with drift mode to impress your buddies is a recipe for disaster. my .05 cents.

Last edited:

RatedR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Integra GS-R (sold). 2000 Integra Type R (sold). 2017 Civic Type R.
Country flag
Just posting a thread to see if there would be any interest in getting a ctr meet setup for the summer at tail of the dragon. I have wanted to go for a while and have always made excuses but not this year. You dont have to drive a ctr also if you wanted to come but i thought this could be a cool way to meet up with some of you and get to drive the dragon at the same time. just reply to this thread if you are interested and if we get enough people who seem interested we can start setting up a meet for this summer.
Sounds like a plan Nate. If you haven't already, join our facebook group - (Civic Type R FK8 Owners Group - North America) - and post it there as well. There's been chatter of a Deals Gap meet from those ppl as well (many whom are also on Civic X).