Synth Carbon

airickmatthews

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hatch sport
Country flag
I had some success in the past via their email since they don't respond to anything on social media at this point. Last contact I had was April 30th when I got an email for my tracking number of the badge. Sill in its pre-shipment stage since then and haven't heard anything since.
You have their email by any chance?? The quality is great, would love to get my grill. Last I heard he had some issues with them being shipped to him. They got sent to the right address, but wrong state? Not sure how that works. Said he was hunting them down. I’d be ok if he contacted everyone more often and was more active on Instagram. But the lack of communication makes me weary
Sponsored

marktex

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
[email protected] was the one he had posted. I would recommend sending an email about it. I would really like my badge but after that I am removing all decals from my car, all social media support, and never purchasing their products again. They lost a lot of sales as well stiffing people like this since most of us are in clubs or groups, a good number of people in Civic Social Club now wont be purchasing.

airickmatthews

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hatch sport
Country flag
[email protected] was the one he had posted. I would recommend sending an email about it. I would really like my badge but after that I am removing all decals from my car, all social media support, and never purchasing their products again. They lost a lot of sales as well stiffing people like this since most of us are in clubs or groups, a good number of people in Civic Social Club now wont be purchasing.
Just sent him an email, now the waiting game... if he ever responds. Guess that’s what you get when your the cheapest real carbon in the game. Frustrating.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I asked because I bought some carbon pieces for my steering wheel off Ebay because there are a few similar topics here about Synth Carbon that scared me off.

marktex

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just sent him an email, now the waiting game... if he ever responds. Guess that’s what you get when your the cheapest real carbon in the game. Frustrating.
ikr, I don't see this going well for them at this point.

airickmatthews

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hatch sport
Country flag
ikr, I don't see this going well for them at this point.
I’ve heard of a few people already putting claims in through PayPal. I’m just being optimistic, and hoping it’s still getting shipped my way...

marktex

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’ve heard of a few people already putting claims in through PayPal. I’m just being optimistic, and hoping it’s still getting shipped my way...
I popped in on the Type R forum and found this exact same discussion posted this week. Hoping you're right and he's just behind because this is starting to grow.

airickmatthews

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hatch sport
Country flag
Vader_si just posted a video on his instagram stating to not buy anything from synth. He had a sponsorship deal with them and hasn’t heard from synth in weeks. So even the people he’s sponsoring has no idea what’s going on. If your not following vader_si... you need to. Clean.

marktex

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Vader_si just posted a video on his instagram stating to not buy anything from synth. He had a sponsorship deal with them and hasn’t heard from synth in weeks. So even the people he’s sponsoring has no idea what’s going on. If your not following vader_si... you need to. Clean.
Yea I saw, I had sent him a message about it prior too pretty pissed off. He did take commission from their sales with his discount tag which bothers me even more about this issue. Hopefully he can get in contact with him eventually since he has the most direct line of contact to synth and we can get this sorted out to a more stable position.

airickmatthews

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hatch sport
Country flag
Shouldn’t get pissed from someone else making profit. In the beginning synth seemed legit, was pumping out product and was communicating. Vader, along with everyone else was getting good customer service. Now that the communication has stopped, he’s advising others to not send their money that way.

I just want balance restored, is that too much to ask for? Lol.

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
You should just file the claim...I waited over a month and got the product. But you’re on damn near 3+ months. There is no excuse for this bullshit.

marktex

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yea it would be nice for this to get sorted out. Just another headache now :/

marktex

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You should just file the claim...I waited over a month and got the product. But you’re on damn near 3+ months. There is no excuse for this bullshit.
He used to send products within the week, no one really knows what happened. I feel really bad for the people who ordered the bigger pieces because that's a considerable cost for mods for most people.

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
i’ve Ordered 3 times. First time was smooth,2nd time nothing for over a month but got product eventually. This last time, nothing.

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I got a tracking # out of the blue today amazingly. Total surprise. Will keep updated. Last time this happen, it took over a week for it to actually work (get in the Usps system).

I would still stay the hell away from buying in the future. There is zero excuse for keeping people in the dark for weeks and months at a time.
Sponsored