MeanGreenSi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si, 2018 Honda Accord Sport
Country flag
Who has used this company for carbon fiber trim pieces? what did you think of it? what did you think of the company and quality?
Sponsored

mofoD

First Name
D$
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aegean Blue '18 Si Coupe (Toy), White Orchid Pearl '16 Accord Touring V6 Coupe (Daily)
Country flag
I have synth carbon steering wheel add-ons and inner door handle trim. they are legit.

OP
OP
MeanGreenSi

MeanGreenSi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si, 2018 Honda Accord Sport
Country flag
I have synth carbon steering wheel add-ons and inner door handle trim. they are legit.
Pricing seems really good. Also this way all the pieces match. I plan on doing the entire wheel, emblem, controls, and bottom. How have they held up and they still sticking to the steering wheel good.

Thanks_Enjoi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI Sedan
Country flag
I have the Side Mirrors. They look great, Just am going a different route. Selling them in the Classifieds.

marktex

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Edit to my original post, do not purchase from this company anymore if you value your money. Badge faded and emailed them, told me I would get a replacement and gave me a tracking number. Been waiting since late April and it still hasn't shipped and no contact from them since. They had decent products for the time, but it appears they have given up on the company and their customers. Go find another company.

Last edited:

mofoD

First Name
D$
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aegean Blue '18 Si Coupe (Toy), White Orchid Pearl '16 Accord Touring V6 Coupe (Daily)
Country flag
they use 3M adhesive so its sticks on extremely well. no issues with quality so far. been on my car for months.

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag

airickmatthews

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hatch sport
Country flag
Has anyone heard from synth latley?? Ordered the grill back in February and been trying to get ahold of him through Facebook and instagram with no response. Not happy with the customer service aspect.

marktex

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Has anyone heard from synth latley?? Ordered the grill back in February and been trying to get ahold of him through Facebook and instagram with no response. Not happy with the customer service aspect.
Same issue with their badges. He up and took peoples money I think, removing decals from my car and may have to go after them legally to get money back.

airickmatthews

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hatch sport
Country flag
Same issue with their badges. He up and took peoples money I think, removing decals from my car and may have to go after them legally to get money back.
yea I’m on the fence about filing a claim with PayPal over the grill. That’s $450 tied up. I would love to have the product, but his communication has been utter garbage.

marktex

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
yea I’m on the fence about filing a claim with PayPal over the grill. That’s $450 tied up. I would love to have the product, but his communication has been utter garbage.
I had some success in the past via their email since they don't respond to anything on social media at this point. Last contact I had was April 30th when I got an email for my tracking number of the badge. Sill in its pre-shipment stage since then and haven't heard anything since.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Honestly looking at a lot of the stuff is there really a big difference between Synth Carbon and the real carbon twill items I see from Asian sellers on Ebay?

marktex

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honestly looking at a lot of the stuff is there really a big difference between Synth Carbon and the real carbon twill items I see on Ebay?
Copied designs but a quality difference. What bothers me is he had tons of orders and the products have been great up until recently, then no updated info since April.
Sponsored