Swap front bumper with 2017 Civic Si bumper?

MikeyMcFly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
Hi, I saw my first 2017 Si in the wild today and the bumper and front black grill was super nice!

I know that we can buy the Hatchback black front grill and do a swap with a Civic Touring front (It just won't have the red Si badge of course).

Will the entire Si front bumper fit a Civic Touring front? I want to swap the whole bumper including grill.

Do yall know where I can find the part?

Honda Civic 10th gen Swap front bumper with 2017 Civic Si bumper? SI

Honda Civic 10th gen Swap front bumper with 2017 Civic Si bumper? TOURING

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just to clarify, you want to put the grill with the SI badge on your non SI Civic? I wanted to run and go grab a flame suit for you if that is the case.

:)

Molatte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan Touring
Vehicle Showcase
I'll go out on a limb and hypothesize that it'll fit. Why? Because the sedans and coupe are still the same body style with the Si. Also, take into consideration that the hatchback grill, which is a different body style than the coupe & sedan also fits into the sedan. So I'll go ahead and assume it should fit. As far as where you can get them...go to your local dealer and order up a bumper there. Don't say its for your sedan though otherwise you'd go through endless debate on how it won't fit and all that. Just say its for your Si. :)

OP
OP

MikeyMcFly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
Just to clarify, you want to put the grill with the SI badge on your non SI Civic? I wanted to run and go grab a flame suit for you if that is the case.

:)
LOL, I would try to remove the Si badge on the front grill or try to black it out somehow!

simon_lefisch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
So has anyone done this? If it does fit as @Molatte thinks it does, I would be interested in doing this to my EX-T.

choo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Hatch Sport 6MT , 1995 240sx
Country flag
If you dont want the Si logo then just get the Si bumper and the hatchback grille.

Sitio23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 EX Civic
Country flag
Yes, what is the update? Does anyone know how much this cost?
Sponsored