Supernova V.4 LED Headlights

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic - Putco LED directional signals, Putco H11 - NitroLUX low beams
Country flag
I have 2019 Civic LX currently have Putco Nitro-lux LED's for my lows. They are nice, project a nice beam pattern and seem pretty bright. I am more interested in the Supernova V.4s as they are incredibly popular and seem to be the best. I have not seen one civic owner post anything about true QUALITY LED's that are not bought on Amazon and alike.

Does anyone have any feedback on these LED's in the Civic with the Projector style lens?
Sponsored

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
I have Katana's which are a common one off amazon. Reviews state that they're basically a supernova v4 that's repackaged at 1/4th the price. I've heard good things about super nova, i just couldn't get myself to spend that much when Katana's are $48 with plenty of pics both on this forum and amazon itself.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic - Putco LED directional signals, Putco H11 - NitroLUX low beams
Country flag
I have Katana's which are a common one off amazon. Reviews state that they're basically a supernova v4 that's repackaged at 1/4th the price. I've heard good things about super nova, i just couldn't get myself to spend that much when Katana's are $48 with plenty of pics both on this forum and amazon itself.
Really?

So it would be worth trying for $48 bucks right? Not much to lose considering the $170 price tag for the Supernova's

Share some light output pics? Maybe a link to the Katana page?

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Really?

So it would be worth trying for $48 bucks right? Not much to lose considering the $170 price tag for the Supernova's

Share some light output pics? Maybe a link to the Katana page?
https://www.civicx.com/threads/katana-led-h11-headlight-review.34332/

link to the post. I admittedly don't have the greatest of pics on there but some other forum members have confirmed my sentiments about them.

https://www.amazon.com/KATANA-Headlight-Extremely-Conversion-Adjustable/dp/B078W5WJZ2

link to the product. no i don't get paid so feel free to just look up katana led on amazon.com as well. just go to reviews and theres a ton of customer images. I bought into them because i said at $48 it's not much to lose but i've been impressed.

Reactions: JJJ

julianzh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-t, 2019 GTI Autobahn DSG
Country flag
I switched from morimoto hids to auxito 16000lm led. So much better and so much reliable.

You can try all you want and return it. Use the reason “defect item” and write "sometime not turn on". Free return this way.

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic
Country flag
For projector headlights, Car Lighting District's Helios LED conversion kits are incredible.

https://www.carlightingdistrict.com/products/helios-headlight-kit-h11

They are honestly the brightest kits out there - installed these and i am not looking back. They told me these kits come with a lifetime warranty also, which made me try these after using other cheaper brands which simply died out in a few months span.

Hondafreak18

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 honda civic ex hatchback
Country flag

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

Hondafreak18

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 honda civic ex hatchback
Country flag
https://www.headlightrevolution.com/amp/supernova-v-3-led-headlights-9005-9145-bulbs/

see the link on these show v3 but the site says v4 and these are identical to the katana, whereas the ones from supernova leds that HR says not to buy, are nothing like the katana
I bought the same exact ones on that link they are super bright I have them in my 2020 Honda Civic hatchback in the projector and the high beam they are super bright. I bought them based on the review I saw on YouTube.. I bought them from the same exact link you just shared...
Sponsored