Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
http://www.supercarsonstatestreet.com/mille-for-ms/

Guys and gals,

Check out this event if you've got some time this weekend. I've not participated in all the events before, but I might try to get to the Naked Car Show friday at the Porsche dealer.
I haven't asked if we could show at this, but I'm guessing the answer is NO being that the list of acceptable cars looks like this-
Honda Civic 10th gen Supercars on State St /  Mille for MS, Sept 22-23 2017, Harrisburg PA upload_2017-9-18_10-48-10

Notice, there's no Mustangs, Subaru's, S2000's, Integra Type R, FRS/BRZ, Miata, etc etc...so I don't think they'd let us in to show.

I'm planning to bring my R and park it in a garage somewhere up there. Would be cool to maybe meet up with some CTR folks, but I will likely be on family-time-schedule which means we show up whenever we all get ready and manage to get in the car and go.

After this event, we're going to Troegs in Hershey, PA. I don't think I'll go home and switch cars first, but that could change between now and Saturday. I won't bring the CTR if there's a high chance of rain. Also, the Acura does a good bit of the driving autonomously which is nice after a visit to any brewery...

I will post a link in the regional section as well..
Sponsored