Suma Side Marker Review

Cnelms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic ex hatch, 2015 F150 XLT
Country flag
Hello all,

Recently I purchased a set of side markers from Suma and i have not seen any reviews of them so I figured I'd give my opinion on them. First these are the Black LED variant. First they look great very dark and the LED strip color is pretty close to the running lights on the car. Install was easy, plenty of instructions on here showing how to do this, and they went in without issue. I'm not sure if the LED's have a polarity as they worked first try for me but I would have to guess they do. I don't have pictures of them on in the dark but can if someone needs them

I do have a couple cons however:

1. the finished product does not sit completely flush with the car. The lights line up perfectly with the fender lines but as you can see in the pictures they stick out a little in the middle and end of it. I have removed and reinstalled a couple times but could not get it to sit flush.

2. My only other "complaint" isn't really a complaint but they do provide a decal with it. The thing is really big I wish it was a bit smaller or maybe just black lettering without a background color, currently red, so I could install it on my window and it not stick out so much. I won't be installing it simply due to the size.

Honda Civic 10th gen Suma Side Marker Review MnfZEPF
Honda Civic 10th gen Suma Side Marker Review LN6j8PC
View attachment 192891

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

fc two

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
integra gsr integra ls civic's
Country flag
Yah I noticed that
Hello all,

Recently I purchased a set of side markers from Suma and i have not seen any reviews of them so I figured I'd give my opinion on them. First these are the Black LED variant. First they look great very dark and the LED strip color is pretty close to the running lights on the car. Install was easy, plenty of instructions on here showing how to do this, and they went in without issue. I'm not sure if the LED's have a polarity as they worked first try for me but I would have to guess they do. I don't have pictures of them on in the dark but can if someone needs them

I do have a couple cons however:

1. the finished product does not sit completely flush with the car. The lights line up perfectly with the fender lines but as you can see in the pictures they stick out a little in the middle and end of it. I have removed and reinstalled a couple times but could not get it to sit flush.

2. My only other "complaint" isn't really a complaint but they do provide a decal with it. The thing is really big I wish it was a bit smaller or maybe just black lettering without a background color, currently red, so I could install it on my window and it not stick out so much. I won't be installing it simply due to the size.

MnfZEPF.jpg
LN6j8PC.jpg
View attachment 192891
yup Looks clean but mine also doesn’t sit flush