SiGeddy

First Name
Geddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Country flag
I never understood why everyone was so mad about not having a volume knob until now lol. This whole time I was thinking just swipe the volume up or down, not realizing yall didnt have that luxery

Civicxreptar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda civic coupe energy green peral
Country flag
I never understood why everyone was so mad about not having a volume knob until now lol. This whole time I was thinking just swipe the volume up or down, not realizing yall didnt have that luxery
Lmaoo I had a 16 coupe before my ctr and that was one thing that bugged me not having anymore lol I actually hate the volume knob or atleast the look of the radio with it

karadas87

First Name
KARADAS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CİVİC
Country flag
my vehicle is a 2018 model but it doesn't work?

ctrmofo

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 lambo lp550-2, '18 honda ctr cw (r-12321), 14' porsche cayman s, '16 porsche macan s, '13 mini jcw nme stage 1, '15 audi s3 apr stage 2, '15 audi q3, '12 monster 1100 evo, '16 triumph thruxton r, deposited for '19 lambo huracan performante
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
got slider volume control on the steering wheel. TOTAL plug and play and 30 mins simple swap.

confirmation: there's NO software settings or update to do...just swap and it works ;-)

full install process and steps are here...

Florence_NC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Country flag
got slider volume control on the steering wheel. TOTAL plug and play and 30 mins simple swap.

confirmation: there's NO software settings or update to do...just swap and it works ;-)

full install process and steps are here...

My car so far is 100% stock. But I might have to do this swap, the lack of a volume knob is my one major complaint about this car.

Imagine that, changing the volume control before an intercooler, flash, or anything else. That should tell Honda how bad their choice of controls on this car really is.
Sponsored