Subwoofer recommendation

DetEv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic sedan
Country flag
Heya guys. Looking for a recommended sub for my 16' sedan. In my 8th and 9th gen i had a single 10". One was a Directed Audio, the other a Polk audio. Im looking for 1 or 2 10's to fill out the sound. I do not want trunk rattling (trashy), but i don't want to dynamat either. I listen to all genres of music, but i need something that has a low enough hz range to hit when im playing my 90's hip hop. Budget concious. Looking for what you have or what you recommend.
Sponsored

Mikeguyver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 civic ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Heya guys. Looking for a recommended sub for my 16' sedan. In my 8th and 9th gen i had a single 10". One was a Directed Audio, the other a Polk audio. Im looking for 1 or 2 10's to fill out the sound. I do not want trunk rattling (trashy), but i don't want to dynamat either. I listen to all genres of music, but i need something that has a low enough hz range to hit when im playing my 90's hip hop. Budget concious. Looking for what you have or what you recommend.
Honda Civic 10th gen Subwoofer recommendation IMG_20170219_153740
I installed this JBL10 inch underseat sub earlier this year. Really fills out the "missing" bass the infotainment filters out. Easy install. Powers on when it detects a signal from rear speakers.