Street Wars - Englishtown New Jersey 10/22/17

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Will any of you folks be bringing your cars out and competing tomorrow at Englishtown, New Jersey's Street Wars event? Would love to see some late model Civics out there representing. I usually hittup events to bracket race in my cars. I don't have my Civic yet (Plan on trading my Fit in next month for one).

If you are heading out to this event, I will be in a maroon colored Toyota RAV4 V6 competing in the bracket racing events. Thanks!

BTW: Didn't see a racing forum so posted this here.
Sponsored

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
My younger brother will be there with my old 2002 WRX attempting to beat the record for a stock block ej205, 11.6 I believe

: : edit : : check that, bad map sensor preventing him from going.....I still miss the hell out of that car

OP
OP
Myx

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My younger brother will be there with my old 2002 WRX attempting to beat the record for a stock block ej205, 11.6 I believe

: : edit : : check that, bad map sensor preventing him from going.....I still miss the hell out of that car

Lost in the 1st round in my RAV4. Not like me! I broke out and went faster than my 13.70 dial-in, hitting the brakes going through the traps and ran a 13.625. o_O
Can't wait to represent with the Civic when I get it.

Don't recall seeing any late model Civics racing but I wasn't watching much either. Had fun either way.
Sponsored