aighead

Threads
Reaction score
Website
snortcoffee.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 1988 Ford f250, 2004 Honda vtx1300
Country flag
Does anyone get and have a solution for streaks that show up on the inside of the windows? Like right now my windows are shiny and clean but the first time I roll either window down I'm going to have some streaks on the inside, presumably from something on the weather strip? Anyone have a solution?
Sponsored

JohnnyL

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Coupe EX
Country flag
Does anyone get and have a solution for streaks that show up on the inside of the windows? Like right now my windows are shiny and clean but the first time I roll either window down I'm going to have some streaks on the inside, presumably from something on the weather strip? Anyone have a solution?
Sounds like maybe Armor All or something like that got on the inside weather strip. Get a couple Q tips with rubbing alcohol on them and rub it on the inside weather strip. Might work.

OP
OP
aighead

aighead

Threads
Reaction score
Website
snortcoffee.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 1988 Ford f250, 2004 Honda vtx1300
Country flag
Sounds like maybe Armor All or something like that got on the inside weather strip. Get a couple Q tips with rubbing alcohol on them and rub it on the inside weather strip. Might work.
Not a bad idea, thanks!

thebutcher

NSFW
First Name
The Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Chevy C10 custom deluxe, 2014 Harley Davidson Ultra Limited, 2019 Honda Civic Si coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’m waiting to try this. I believe it could be from the chemicals that are in the material of the dash like he mentions in the video. I had heard about that before. My inside window, when an oncoming cars headlights hit the windshield looks like it’s fogging up.
Sponsored