• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Stock Wheels/Tires For Sale

buddhababy23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Hello, I have a set of OEM wheels/tires with about 700 miles on them. They have plenty of tread life left as I have been completely babying the car during the break-in period. I'm located in SoCal and looking for $1400 for the set or $375 each or feel free to leave any offers. Looking to sell locally!

Edit: I totally forgot about selling these cause they were hidden away in a corner of my garage... Anyways, looking to actually make some sales this time so lowering the price! I'm open to offers as well as long as they are within reason.

If you would like more pictures of a specific wheel, let me know! As stated before, each wheel is rash/nick/dent free.

Edit 2: Lowering the price to $1400 for set or $375/ea

Honda Civic 10th gen Stock Wheels/Tires For Sale IMG_20181217_101847

Honda Civic 10th gen Stock Wheels/Tires For Sale IMG_20181217_102240

Honda Civic 10th gen Stock Wheels/Tires For Sale IMG_20181217_102710

Honda Civic 10th gen Stock Wheels/Tires For Sale IMG_20181217_103005

Honda Civic 10th gen Stock Wheels/Tires For Sale MVIMG_20181217_101253

Last edited:
OP
OP

buddhababy23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
I finally have some pretty poopy pics of the wheels! I'll try to take better pics soon (aka after I clean the wheels).

OP
OP

buddhababy23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Lowered the price for the set cause these things are taking up way too much space in my garage.

turboshawn

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 Buick Grand National, 11 GTR, 18 CBP Type R, 11 Tundra Rock Warrior
Country flag
I don’t see many people buying these right now just because of the fact they bend just looking at them an people are buying much stronger wheels for same price if not less... no offense I have seen sets still on here for 1400-1500. Goodluck with sale just giving u a heads up

OP
OP

buddhababy23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
I don’t see many people buying these right now just because of the fact they bend just looking at them an people are buying much stronger wheels for same price if not less... no offense I have seen sets still on here for 1400-1500. Goodluck with sale just giving u a heads up
From what I've seen, the prices differ based on the location and it seems like these wheels are more popular in certain regions. Nevertheless, I will take note of your comment and others are free to leave an offer. Although, to be honest, I'm not sure why you feel the need to go to various wheel sale posts and leave snarky comments how you (personally) wouldn't pay the price for these wheels, but thanks anyways.

Last edited:

turboshawn

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Because I felt like it. When something is priced right it sells if anyone’s wheels are priced right they will sell... when they sit on here for a week or 2 there not going to sell lower your price or try flee bay

OP
OP

buddhababy23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
People price these wheels at this amount because there are clearly some people that buy them otherwise the prices would have dropped much sooner. Also, if someone were in the market for replacement wheels, they're better off getting them secondhand since dealerships are charging ridiculous amounts for a single wheel/tire combination. If you're wondering why somebody would go out of their way to buy stock wheels when one could get aftermarket wheels instead, just keep in mind that people have different needs and tastes. Some might want to keep everything stock in case they want to sell the car in the near future or maybe others just need a single spare/replacement without having to shell out damn near $1000 for it.

turboshawn

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I get what your saying.. but with all the rims that u hear about people bending an there is set for sale like every week lowers the price... supply an demand bro. There I think 3 sets of stock wheels on here right now... I would actually buy a set if they where priced right there not doesn’t matter what brand new sells for. I know when I buy a brand new rim I am getting a brand new rim no scuffs gouged or bent rim.

RedGiant217

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Honda Accord
Country flag
Here's some (hopefully) actual helpful advice: Take a bunch more photos showing different angles of the wheels and tread. Obviously people know what these wheels look like, but anyone that's interested wants to see what shape yours are in. Also might be good to upload pictures directly to this thread.

I just sold a set of wheels by keeping an eye on the WTB threads and actively messaging people with pictures and pricing. I didn't get as much as your asking, but I'm in the midwest. :dunno:

Good luck with your sale!

OP
OP

buddhababy23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
I should actually get around to selling these things again... Updated price :)