• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Stock Wheels and Tires For Sale - SOLD

hound1045

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 S2000; 2017 CTR
Country flag
I am selling the stock 20" wheels and tires that came on my Type R. I drove the car home from the dealer, approx. 350 miles, and then I did not drive the car until I got my new wheels and tires mounted this weekend. So, these wheels and tires are as new, with 350 miles on them.

I am asking $2,750 plus shipping for all 4. I would also be willing to sell them individually for $750 plus shipping, however I would want to have all 4 sold individually prior to shipping (I don't want to be stuck with individual wheels). My rationale on price is this - you are getting an as new wheel that you could buy for $750 new (Honda MSRP is more like $1,100 but these are available for around $750 on the online parts sites) plus a $300+ tire that is already mounted and balanced.

The reason why I am selling is I live in Minnesota and this car is going to be my daily driver. As such, I put on a set of FK2 19's with all season tires.

This is a great chance for you guys who live in southern states or for those of you not daily driving that want to pick up a 5th wheel/tire spare.

Local pickup around Minneapolis available.

Honda Civic 10th gen Stock Wheels and Tires For Sale - SOLD IMG_1461.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Stock Wheels and Tires For Sale - SOLD IMG_1462.JPG

Plombhpa

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R, F150
Country flag
I wish you luck selling your wheels. I will be curious if you have interest. If you can't sell them I might be interested but for much less.

erbee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Nissan Altima, 2004 BMW M3
Country flag
Please feel free to share with the group where they can find them cheaper.

I was just referring to the MSRP of these. Over 4k just wheels and tire on a 34K car is over the top IMO.

OP
OP
hound1045

hound1045

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 S2000; 2017 CTR
Country flag
Pending sale of all 4 on eBay...

EDIT: Wheels are back for sale. Buyer was from Puerto Rico and shipping was going to be more than he wanted to pay.

Last edited:

ayau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Country flag
I'm also from Minneapolis and will be picking mine up in a month. A little over my budget for OEM wheels though. The oem wheels aren't really that special and are super heavy.

OP
OP
hound1045

hound1045

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 S2000; 2017 CTR
Country flag

EDIT: Wheels are back for sale. Buyer was from Puerto Rico and shipping was going to be more than he wanted to pay.
Wheels are back for sale. I have decided that as long as I have at least 2 people interested in individuals, then I would go ahead and sell individually.

foxxdie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
#0817 CTR
I unfortunately just found a mysterious chunk missing in my driver rear wheel. Can't afford a whole set, but keep me posted if you end up having 1 or 2 left over. It doesn't "need" to be replaced, but depending on how much it bugs me I might just be willing lol.

Mikeybc

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe EX-T, 2015 Nissan Murano
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I unfortunately just found a mysterious chunk missing in my driver rear wheel. Can't afford a whole set, but keep me posted if you end up having 1 or 2 left over. It doesn't "need" to be replaced, but depending on how much it bugs me I might just be willing lol.
That chunk is a warranty issue, go see a Honda dealer

foxxdie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
#0817 CTR
That chunk is a warranty issue, go see a Honda dealer
Is it really? Even if it's just cosmetic damage? The tire/seal are still totally fine, and it's probably more of a chip than a chunk. If the wheel was busted yeah I would assume warranty would cover it but I didn't know if they would handle cosmetic damage as well.

Mikeybc

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe EX-T, 2015 Nissan Murano
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is it really? Even if it's just cosmetic damage? The tire/seal are still totally fine, and it's probably more of a chip than a chunk. If the wheel was busted yeah I would assume warranty would cover it but I didn't know if they would handle cosmetic damage as well.
Cosmetic damage due to a manufacturing defect should be covered, if you curbed it then you're probably SOL

foxxdie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
#0817 CTR
Cosmetic damage due to a manufacturing defect should be covered, if you curbed it then you're probably SOL
Yeah I definitely didn't curb them it's definitely a cut/chip more than a scrape, but sometime between Sunday and last night I must have run over *something* while driving that crunched it. Oh well!
Sponsored