Legitskip

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
Hello everybody as you know the coronavirus is out and about raking some havoc thanks to President Trump we will be getting a stimulus package that will probably be around 600-1000$$ being a Honda fanatic I have to just now what will you be purchasing for your Honda with this?
Personally I think this is a great opportunity to get a Ktuner!!
Sponsored

Hollywoo0220

Customer Service oriented (most of the time) :-)
First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dihatsu Charade, BMW, Various Hondas, Focus ST, and VW GTI
Country flag
No one said needing a stimulus package to buy car parts lol.
It is implied.

Hello everybody as you know the coronavirus is out and about raking some havoc thanks to President Trump we will be getting a stimulus package that will probably be around 600-1000$$ being a Honda fanatic I have to just now what will you be purchasing for your Honda with this?
Personally I think this is a great opportunity to get a Ktuner!!

OP
OP
Legitskip

Legitskip

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
I have a side gig selling sneakers online so i'll probably use that money to invest in more stock once Nike reopens.
nice.. I actually am waiting to do the same but the market was wonderful to me after the 2008 crash. I’ll probably reinvest after the panic sell. Might take a couple months but it is going to be well worth it.. just like that KTuner.

Gruber

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring; 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L
Country flag
I see some people misunderstand "stimulus". :rolleyes: Stimulus is not welfare. Its not really intended for the recipients (although it helps:)). "Stimulus" is directed at businesses and the economy. Spend your stimulus money on whatever you want, that's exactly what it's for. To stimulate spending and help the economy. Actually, going to a hotel bar and spending it all on drinks would be the best, because this would transfer the money the most effectively to the restaurant/hospitality business which is being badly hurt. The worst misuse of the stimulus money would be to put in a savings account. Very unpatriotic.

Last edited:

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah, I'm probably gonna drop on an exhaust. As much as I'd like to take it all and put it towards debt, as others have stated that's not the point. That defeats the purpose and makes for a giant waste of taxpayer dollars. So heck, let's buy some crap we don't need and smile about it! I might even grab a kTuner too :confused1:

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
I see some people misunderstand "stimulus". :rolleyes: Stimulus is not welfare. Its not really intended for the recipients (although it helps:)). "Stimulus" is directed at businesses and the economy. Spend your stimulus money on whatever you want, that's exactly what it's for. To stimulate spending and help the economy. Actually, going to a hotel bar and spending it all on drinks would be the best, because this would transfer the money the most effectively to the restaurant/hospitality business which is being badly hurt. The worst misuse of the stimulus money would be to put in a savings account. Very unpatriotic.
This is exactly right. :agree:

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I dont think its a good idea to buy stuff for your car. If you do that then you dont need the money in the first place.
It's not about needing the money. It's called a stimulus package, not an economic relief package, for a reason. I think it's ridiculous for the government to give you money, tell you to spend it on whatever you want to keep the economy going, and you don't. But maybe you know better than the government, who am I to say...

aighead

Threads
Reaction score
Website
snortcoffee.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 1988 Ford f250, 2004 Honda vtx1300
Country flag
If it happens I'll pay a few bills get a few video games, probably, and buy some stock while it's down. It's interesting to hear a few people here expressing interest in investing in the market. That's a good sign for it blowing up once this all blows over.

I'm certainly no financial wiz but I want to disagree that putting this kind of money in your savings account is bad. If nothing else that real, physical money, in the bank, helps them finance loans for folks or businesses that do need it. That money doesn't just sit in a box where they toss a few cents of interest in every once in a while. The bank borrows it from you to give loans from. Sounds fine to me.

schmiddr2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EX-L
Country flag
I hate that they pretend they have money to give out. They are more in debt than all the people who are receiving this money. They need to stimulate their own income by collecting taxes more efficiently, correcting the tax gap, and stop spending more than they make. But instead they approach everything like a con artist, just trying to make things look good and hiding the books. Stimulus or not, I honestly don't need this money so I won't keep it. I'll donate my check to a charity and they will certainly spend it. And yes, I'm advocating this as a better plan for most recipients.
Sponsored

Last edited: