SiR Kola

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 ep3 Civic SiR, 2017 Ram Sport, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
So I bought my package from the Vit tuned store in early March, it took till June for me to recieve everything in the package...Ktuner Cobra cold air, front pipe & down pipe. So ive installed it all as it came and sent my specs. in to Vit personally and to customer support for the stage 2 tune as per the package, at first I would get responses regularly to my emails (as regularly as can be expected from Vit) once every couple weeks or so and usually a one or two word response. I understand he is busy with his new gig but i havent heard from him in several weeks now at all. Feels like I have been waiting forever! Threw a CEL the day following the pipe install and I am getting frutrated with this whole deal now, just needed to vent a bit
Sponsored

BoostedDreams

First Name
Heisenburg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 2006 Mazda 6
Country flag
So I bought my package from the Vit tuned store in early March, it took till June for me to recieve everything in the package...Ktuner Cobra cold air, front pipe & down pipe. So ive installed it all as it came and sent my specs. in to Vit personally and to customer support for the stage 2 tune as per the package, at first I would get responses regularly to my emails (as regularly as can be expected from Vit) once every couple weeks or so and usually a one or two word response. I understand he is busy with his new gig but i havent heard from him in several weeks now at all. Feels like I have been waiting forever! Threw a CEL the day following the pipe install and I am getting frutrated with this whole deal now, just needed to vent a bit
Vit is out of the ktuner game. He moved to motec. Don't expect a reply from him unfortunately

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
He took your money, then cut and run. He did it to varying degrees to many members here that trusted him (myself included). Screw him, don't let it get you down.

The CEL is probably from the Downpipe. No tune can make it go away, though a defouler can. In the short term, you can use a KTuner basemap and check the box to disable the emissions CEL.

OP
OP
SiR Kola

SiR Kola

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yeah, I knew he had gone to Motec but thought he was gonna honour his clients who had made purchases prior to accepting the gig with motec, this is at least some closure on the situation and I will move forward at this point thanks.

fretcrazy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ABM Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah, I knew he had gone to Motec but thought he was gonna honour his clients who had made purchases prior to accepting the gig with motec, this is at least some closure on the situation and I will move forward at this point thanks.
I'm right there with you @SiR Kola ...I started my process before he announced the Motec transition and at first it was all good, weekly revisions. After his new job I received one final revision, half-assed, and was told 'we're done. can't do anything else' and I'm stuck with the locked tune that's not really finished. I can't enable any of the new features like multi-boost maps, scramble mode in sport, launch control, two-step, none of the good stuff. AFAIK all I did was pay $300 to get my fuel trims in check. If my Injen intake didn't mess up STFT/LTFT so much I'd go back to the KTuner canned tune. Ultimately will have to get another custom tune...once I get the bad taste out of my mouth from the last experience.

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hope the Motec thing works out. Seems like he's burned a lot of bridges.
You said it. He was big on the 9thgenforums before I traded up. He'd done a lot of work for that platform, including the 8th gens leading up to his departure (his, what, 900 hp? 8th gen was pretty insane). His blog is still up and is still a good reference for some info, though we're starting to see others step up. It's a shame his departure was so... yeah. I knew the lifetime revisions would probably not be a thing anymore... but not settling accounts with people who had paid money and were still waiting for his services, be them e-tunes or getting a Stage Map sent out to them...?

Honda Civic 10th gen Still wairing on my stage 2 tune from Vit Viper bridge

theDUOCsi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
x
I personally filed a chargeback for the etune portion, he won't respond to emails.

OP
OP
SiR Kola

SiR Kola

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Umm I just got mine, a few mins ago, now im not sure how to use it, lmfao

Scarlet

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Civic LX Sedan - 1998 Civic Hatch - TBD Turbo Something - 2014 Honda Ruckus - 2017 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If all you were waiting on was the Stage 2, then you didn't need to share any specs at all.. LMAO SMH

It's a canned tune and isn't adjusted per person, just guidelines given for Stage 1 being intake, etc, Stage 2 being full bolt ons, etc.

If you waited a month or more to send your request in for it after getting your Ktuner, then I don't blame Vit. This community is full of idiots and crybabies, lol

fretcrazy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ABM Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If all you were waiting on was the Stage 2, then you didn't need to share any specs at all.. LMAO SMH

It's a canned tune and isn't adjusted per person, just guidelines given for Stage 1 being intake, etc, Stage 2 being full bolt ons, etc.

If you waited a month or more to send your request in for it after getting your Ktuner, then I don't blame Vit. This community is full of idiots and crybabies, lol
Maybe I should specify - I did not buy a canned 'Stage' package. I was working with him on a custom eTune, thus the frustration. Definitely not an idiot or complaining for the sake of making noise.

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag

You’re right: clearly we’re idiots because we expect to get what we paid for. I should just be grateful that he allowed me the privilege of giving him my money in the first place. Get the heck out of here with that stuff.
Sponsored