Still in search of a CTR (sad face)

Slap KFD

Slapboogz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R, 1998 Honda Accord
Country flag
Agreed. I am in NC. Going to WV this Saturday to pick up the Type R and enjoy the drive back through the mountains :thumbsup:
Where in VA did you go? Im in Winston and trying to find it cheaper elsewhere
Sponsored

Slap KFD

Slapboogz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R, 1998 Honda Accord
Country flag
SOLD SOLD SOLD ! Thank you to those that called and left me messages ,. I went in order and I’m keeping his identity private and allow him to comment if he wishes ,. If we get any more I will make sure that I post the car up ASAP
Let me know if you get a grey one in. Ill buy it

swah_fk7

Regamaster King
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe, 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Welp.. I've been excited about the Civic Type R ever since a teenager reading the rumors about them possibly coming to the states.

Ive owned 2 Preludes, a Civic and a Civic SI.

Been looking and waiting for one to become available locally, and have only come across 2 in Central Florida. One in Ocala, and one currently in Daytona Beach.

Both, have asked for ridiculous prices. The grey one in Ocala was up to around 49k, and the current one in Daytona (black), the dealership is asking for 25k on top of sticker, plus fees.

Sooo.. hopefully I can come across one for sticker or just above. I follow so many people on Instagram that have gotten theirs for sticker.. it absolutely sickens me that these places are nearly doubling the price of this car.

- Pete
There's a dealership in Broward selling them for like 4k above sticker. I'll look them up and get the info and I'll get back to you.

erbee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Nissan Altima, 2004 BMW M3
Country flag
the people that are applying have bad credit to no credit , or no job, or can’t afford the payment because they want a payment for 400 with zero down lol on a 34k loan ,

LOL

Dragnet

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2016 Accord Sport
Country flag
Because every single Honda dealer I contacted this week still wants $5K to $10K adm. $1999 locking lug nuts. lol...

Check this out from one dealer. lol...

Illuminated Door Sills ($1,999.99)
Body-side Moldings ($1,999.99)
Wheels Locks ($1,999.99)
Trunk Tray ($1,999.99)
All Season Floor Mats ($1,999.99)
Total of Accessories ($9,999.95)

(Expires on February 17th, 2018 at 6:00pm)
Jesus. I "paid" msrp plus 3k for all available accessories. It was forced. Just a bit of a way to get a little extra I'm sure. But geez. Those are some expensive accessories ‍♂

fk8_#798

First Name
pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 civic is fully built engine and tranny supercharged e85 , 2017 civic touring 1.5t sedan., 2017 civic type r hatchback 2.0 turbocharged
the people that are applying have bad credit to no credit , or no job, or can’t afford the payment because they want a payment for 400 with zero down lol on a 34k loan ,

LOL

lmfao!!!!!! so true.. i get them all the time.
Sponsored