Still in search of a CTR (sad face)

Silvek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Civic Type R Sport Line
Country flag
This one?

https://www.pricehonda.com/new/Honda/2018-Honda-Civic+Type+R-6089b6860a0e0ae929f9e31b0e026f11.htm

If your serious about the type r i have a white one here now 2018 dover delaware 302-734-1000 ext 680 ., @ msrp $ 34,990.00 plus tags,tax and title (which is based off your own state).........
we also have cool accessories for it , oem red carbon fiber wing ,oem red carbon fiber door mirror covers , oem red leather shift knob , black oem lug nuts .,all items can be installed as a package price of $37,308.00 which includes install. or drive off with no accessories for $34,990.00 plus tags tax and title......... ******accessories are an option not a form of mark up*****

Ive sold 4 so far including mine ., and two out of my 4 customers were from out of state , one from texas and one from california .the other two stayed in delaware., mine and a friends

***********SERIOUS INQUIRY ONLY******** I DON'T DO OVER THE PHONE TRADE IN APPRAISAL., IF YOU HAVE A TRADE PLEASE BRING IT TO US. TO AVOID ANY DISAGREEMENTS PLEASE BRING THE CAR IN... PLEASE MENTION THIS POST
Sponsored

fk8_#798

First Name
pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 civic is fully built engine and tranny supercharged e85 , 2017 civic touring 1.5t sedan., 2017 civic type r hatchback 2.0 turbocharged

THATS ONE OF THE TWO WE HAVE .,THAT ONE HAS TOO MANY ACCESSORIES THAT I WONT EVEN TOUCH LOL , ITS THIS ONE MINUS THE PULSE $349.00 , AND 199.00 FOR ALLSTATE , SO WITH ACCESSORIES ITS $37308.00....OR MSRP 34,990 HERES A PICTURE WITH THE STICKER..IGNORE THE SITE THATS INCORRECT CALL US AT SPEAK TO A MANAGER IF NEEDED....WE WERE SELLING ABOVE ADMIN BUT IF YOU FOLLOW ME ON IG I HAD A MEETING WITH THE GM AND EXPLAINED THE HISTORY OF THE R. I WAS GRANTED TO SELL AT MSRP
IG @JUNITO_FK8_798 , FOLLOW ME AND SEE THE TYPE R I HAVE SOLD AT MSRP., THE WEDSITE WILL ALSO BE CORRECTED ., HOWEVER CALL US 1800-734-1000 ASK FOR MANAGER JAMES BIFFARATO OR PABLO GONZALEZ WE WILL SEND YOU A WORK ORDER.
Honda Civic 10th gen Still in search of a CTR (sad face) IMG_1211.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pete Roze

Pete Roze

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
THATS ONE OF THE TWO WE HAVE .,THAT ONE HAS TOO MANY ACCESSORIES THAT I WONT EVEN TOUCH LOL , ITS THIS ONE MINUS THE PULSE $349.00 , AND 199.00 FOR ALLSTATE , SO WITH ACCESSORIES ITS $37308.00....OR MSRP 34,990 HERES A PICTURE WITH THE STICKER..IGNORE THE SITE THATS INCORRECT CALL US AT SPEAK TO A MANAGER IF NEEDED....WE WERE SELLING ABOVE ADMIN BUT IF YOU FOLLOW ME ON IG I HAD A MEETING WITH THE GM AND EXPLAINED THE HISTORY OF THE R. I WAS GRANTED TO SELL AT MSRP
IG @JUNITO_FK8_798 , FOLLOW ME AND SEE THE TYPE R I HAVE SOLD AT MSRP., THE WEDSITE WILL ALSO BE CORRECTED ., HOWEVER CALL US 1800-734-1000 ASK FOR MANAGER JAMES BIFFARATO OR PABLO GONZALEZ WE WILL SEND YOU A WORK ORDER.
IMG_1211.JPG
Damn.. sweet deal, but for me a 13 hour drive might not be doable considering i have to trade in my Explorer.

fk8_#798

First Name
pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 civic is fully built engine and tranny supercharged e85 , 2017 civic touring 1.5t sedan., 2017 civic type r hatchback 2.0 turbocharged
Damn.. sweet deal, but for me a 13 hour drive might not be doable considering i have to trade in my Explorer.

I know man I wish I could help
Those that are far away , I went through hell asking my general manager to lower the price to msrp
And now that I have, no one wants it.
What pisses me off is the fact that I manage to drop the price for those needing a ctr @ msrp and now I get an excuse of it’s not the color I want , we have a lot of story tellers wanting the R and now that I have it at msrp no one wants it , this type r has been in my show room for 2 months now ,. ( we manage to sell the last white) we went from 40k to 38k to $37k with bad ass accesories , to 34k msrp no accesories and still nothing lol can’t win here ,. We just want the ctr out ,. I think we won’t be ordering any more ctr’s as they are becoming hard to sell even at msrp, the people that are applying have bad credit to no credit , or no job, or can’t afford the payment because they want a payment for 400 with zero down lol on a 34k loan ,. Sorry I’m venting ! Lol CAN SOMEONE JUST BUY THIS CTR LOL ITs AT MSRP DANN IT LOL!

Anyway! anyone interested, hit me up we finally have the dealer willing to sell at msrp and no strings attached we just want it gone so we can bring in more ,. I’m trying to help people get there dream car but if no one is buying them eventually we will not supply them anymore ,.

OP
OP
Pete Roze

Pete Roze

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Those that are far away , I went through hell asking my general manager to lower the price to msrp
What pisses me off is the fact that I manage to drop the price for those needing a ctr @ msrp and now I get an excuse of it’s not the color I want , we have a lot of story tellers wanting the R and now that I have it at msrp no one wants it , this type r has been in my show room for 2 months now ,. ( we manage to sell the last white) we went from 40k to 38k to $37k with bad ass accesories , to 34k msrp no accesories and still nothing lol can’t win here ,. We just want the ctr out ,. I think we won’t be ordering any more ctr’s as they are becoming hard to sell even at msrp, the people that are applying have bad credit to no credit , or no job, or can’t afford the payment because they want a payment for 400 with zero down lol on a 34k loan ,. Sorry I’m venting ! Lol CAN SOMEONE JUST BUY THIS CTR LOL ITs AT MSRP DANN IT LOL!

Anyway! anyone interested, hit me up we finally have the dealer willing to sell at msrp and no strings attached we just want it gone so we can bring in more ,. I’m trying to help people get there dream car but if no one is buying them eventually we will not supply them anymore ,.
Thats crazy. Everyone here in Florida is marking them up. Ive looked in GA, South Carolina, all the way down to Miami. Everywhere is still 10k-15k markups.

I called Tampa yesterday, they wanted around 47k for a CW one.. theres a black one here in Daytona thats 25k above msrp. And I called about one in GA, and they want 10k over.

Id be all over that CW for msrp man.. Im shocked its not selling.

shihabp79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #2740
Country flag

No offense, and I'm sure someone will appreciate the deal, but you have a lot of marked-up extras there substituting for ADM. Half of them I can't even identify. Good look, though, it's still a pretty good deal :)

bikejog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe. 2000 Honda Prelude (donated to charity).
Country flag

Click bait. Fake. :banghead:

fk8_#798

First Name
pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No offense, and I'm sure someone will appreciate the deal, but you have a lot of marked-up extras there substituting for ADM. Half of them I can't even identify. Good look, though, it's still a pretty good deal :)

No offense taken but if u read prior , we would gladly sell you the car without the accessories, I’m sure that is a part of what u call mark up, maybe , we still paid what we paid for the parts and labor isn’t free not even for us we still have to bill the company,. But we would gladly remove them and sell at Msrp and if u like I can send you pictures of the actual product and the part number for identification

fk8_#798

First Name
pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Click bait. Fake. :banghead:

No , no bait if someone wants the car come get it,. Local or long distance u will leave with msrp no catch ,. We’re a non haggle dealership and work off salary not commission,. Call us if u like we will
Send those that are flying in proof that u will get it at msrp , we won’t have u fly out here and change things on u,. That’s shady and most dealerships have ruin most of the good dealerships but call it how u want someone will eventually proof that it was at msrp and hope it’s someone here

fk8_#798

First Name
pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey man, I appreciate you helping out the CivicX community. I'll definitely keep you in mind as I am looking to purchase a Type R sometime soon!

For sure, we have been selling at msrp since we started selling the ctr, my boss tried to mark up the car ,. Unfortunately they sat,. And I haven’t post anything up here about them because I end up with negative comments ,. Like accessories are part of a mark up lol ,. I can send in part numbers and pictures of the oem carbon fiber , which price includes labor , meaning we would gladly sell the car without the accessories,. But I’m gonna end it here and not reply to the rest of the negative comments as I’m not Somone that continues to try and proof my loyalty, just if someone needs a ctr we have them and they won’t regret anything,. Thank u for keeping me in mind

fk8_#798

First Name
pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thats crazy. Everyone here in Florida is marking them up. Ive looked in GA, South Carolina, all the way down to Miami. Everywhere is still 10k-15k markups.

I called Tampa yesterday, they wanted around 47k for a CW one.. theres a black one here in Daytona thats 25k above msrp. And I called about one in GA, and they want 10k over.

Id be all over that CW for msrp man.. Im shocked its not selling.

The messed up part that even at msrp here in Delaware there isn’t a big market for them or when people try to apply for one, something stops them , like payment or no down payment or credit issues, I just like to help someone get one at msrp, even with out the accessories,. But i keep getting called this is a lie lol , I’m done trying to proof that it’s at msrp ,. I’m sure someone will contact us and they won’t regret it ,. I heard Florida is still marking them up that’s nuts man , u would think it would die down some ,.

fk8_#798

First Name
pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If anyone here would like part numbers for the accessories, and pictures of the authenticity of the product, let me know I be more then happy to identify the accessories,. There wasn’t really room in the sticker to put the part numbers but I would be more then happy to provide anything you need before flying out that we’re beinb honest and loyal

fk8_#798

First Name
pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD SOLD SOLD ! Thank you to those that called and left me messages ,. I went in order and I’m keeping his identity private and allow him to comment if he wishes ,. If we get any more I will make sure that I post the car up ASAP

bikejog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe. 2000 Honda Prelude (donated to charity).
Country flag
Do tell... why do you say that?
Because every single Honda dealer I contacted this week still wants $5K to $10K adm. $1999 locking lug nuts. lol...

Check this out from one dealer. lol...

Illuminated Door Sills ($1,999.99)
Body-side Moldings ($1,999.99)
Wheels Locks ($1,999.99)
Trunk Tray ($1,999.99)
All Season Floor Mats ($1,999.99)
Total of Accessories ($9,999.95)

(Expires on February 17th, 2018 at 6:00pm)
Sponsored

Last edited: