Steering Wheel Control Not Working?

darkness975

dream reaper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EX-T
Country flag
So this area got shoved into a deep freeze literally overnight. I haven't moved my car in a couple days because I have been stuck inside due to ice. I have started it a few times though.

Today, I got in to make sure all is well. Everything seemed okay, except for the music track advancement control on the steering wheel. It was working for going through the maintenance listings but it was not working at all for music track advancement.

Has anyone else experienced this? I hope to god this does not need to be brought in to be "fixed." as I live by myself and I am not interested in leaving it for a week so those idiots at the stealership can replace a wire or some similar stupid thing that will take 5 minutes but require leaving it for a week in their lot doing nothing and while they have my car they can go in and purposely screw with things so that they break and then I have to keep bringing the car back and it's stuck in a neverending cycle of paying money and what not because they are all soul-less crooks who care not one bit for our well-being.

I could use the touch screen to skip tracks, but the wheel controller was not working.

And of course I am stuck at work so I can't go look at it right now ....

Thanks
Sponsored