CastroCola

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si 2017 S2000 2006 600z coupe
Country flag
Hey guys my gf spilled a drink on my seats and left a stain what do you guys use for a stain remover I've tried the turtle wax apolstry cleaner with bristle brush and that honestly leaves a bigger stain
Sponsored

Nanook

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Accord, 2018 Pilot, 2017 Si, 2018 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I don’t remember the specific brand, but I’ve had good luck with auto upholstery cleaner with OxiClean.

PhilF

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CRV EX-L Platinum White Pearl/Ivory, 2020 CRV EX-L Crystal Black Pearl/Grey
Country flag
Always had good results with Griot's interior cleaner

mvela

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic sedan lx 6mt and 2018 Honda Civic hatchback ex auto
Country flag
Hey guys my gf spilled a drink on my seats and left a stain what do you guys use for a stain remover I've tried the turtle wax apolstry cleaner with bristle brush and that honestly leaves a bigger stain
You will probably laugh at me but I know some stuff that me and my dad have used for years that takes out stains really good. You can find it at most dollar stores. It’s called “Awesome”. It’s in a yellow bottle. It’s concentrated so you have to mix it with water. There is mixing directions on the bottle that tells you how much to mix in a gallon depending on the stain. But try it first in a inconspicuous spot first to make sure it doesn’t fade the color or anything. Like I said, this stuff is pretty strong but works great. You just mix this stuff and use a washcloth and just dip it in the bucket and wring it out and just scrub the spot lightly, it should take it out. I usually use a little more than it calls for but do that at your own risk lol
Honda Civic 10th gen Stain remove B30463C3-77FA-4857-9A23-A13E23231166

BoxsterSteve

still plays with cars...
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Porsche Boxster S, 2018 Civic Touring sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Highly recommended Folex...
Miracle product.
It has removed numerous blood stains, the kid’s Easter chocolate vomit one year and too many instances of dog puke from light taupe carpet at home.
Can’t figure out why it is that dogs and young children will walk over a tile floor to chirp on a rug.

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport
Country flag
Highly recommended Folex...
Miracle product.
It has removed numerous blood stains, the kid’s Easter chocolate vomit one year and too many instances of dog puke from light taupe carpet at home.
Can’t figure out why it is that dogs and young children will walk over a tile floor to chirp on a rug.
Cats do it too. :(
Sponsored