Spreadsheet of Prices Paid

kirkhilles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T Cosmic Blue
I started a Google Docs spreadsheet initially for my own purposes based on this thread:

http://www.civicx.com/threads/what-did-you-pay.617

Basically, starting from the back and working forward. It's far from complete, but is a good start.

I've made the spreadsheet available to all for Reading and Editing, so feel free to add in what you paid(and add sections for other Sensing models) and/or go through the remaining 60 pages of posts from the initial thread and populate more data.

Here is the link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Va6t509Fom-zbmPpCz4BNqhbws8uLl70NUdIJqiIOv8/edit#gid=0
Sponsored

slen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic touring sedan
Country flag
Just a thought, why not list state purchased in as well.

TChewy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring Cosmic Blue, 2014 Mazda CX-5
I change it to "Before TTL" for Kirk and also added AZ next to my price.

OP
OP

kirkhilles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guys, honestly, I was just trying to get a "quick and dirty" view of something along the lines of pre-Tax/Tag/Title (ideally AFTER destination) and then completely Out the Door. I can't guarantee anything as I was just copying/pasting what was given and trying to read between the lines of what was given. I've added the label "State" (thank you for those that have posted theirs). If anyone wants to do what I did and fill in those states or start plowing through the other 60 pages of docs, they are welcome to do so.

TChewy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring Cosmic Blue, 2014 Mazda CX-5
Guys, honestly, I was just trying to get a "quick and dirty" view of something along the lines of pre-Tax/Tag/Title (ideally AFTER destination) and then completely Out the Door. I can't guarantee anything as I was just copying/pasting what was given and trying to read between the lines of what was given. I've added the label "State" (thank you for those that have posted theirs). If anyone wants to do what I did and fill in those states or start plowing through the other 60 pages of docs, they are welcome to do so.
Thanks for even putting time into this. :thumbsup: I was going to do this before I bought but never got around to it.

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring

xjoshuax89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 CR-V SE, '16 Civic EX, '17 Civic HB ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Oooh looks like you beat me to the punch. I was about to upload my version tomorrow. Took awhile trying to navigate through all the OTD prices and those that gave ambiguous numbers.

OP
OP

kirkhilles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oooh looks like you beat me to the punch. I was about to upload my version tomorrow. Took awhile trying to navigate through all the OTD prices and those that gave ambiguous numbers.
Well, let's combine our data then. Copy and paste what you have into the spreadsheet that's missing.