Spotting other Civic owners on the road

Mannyp93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Civic EX, 2016 Civic EX
Was in my 2010 EX last night on the way home from the gym (Chloe won't see road salt). When a ray of light stronger than the sun hit me through the rear-view mirror. Car proceeded to pass me on the left and it was an Aegean Blue Touring. I didn't think much of it until i saw the red civic badges and the window tint. Also had some additional chrome on the car that's when i knew it wasn't just another random owner. I get excited when i see people that modify the car to make it stand out from the 4000 civics in the Central Jersey area.
Sponsored

DrGiggleFr1tz

I love me some hatch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
I'm in the Chicago land area so heavily populated. I've yet to see a 10th gen Civic yet older models are EVERYWHERE. Toyota and Honda pretty much reign supreme around here.

Molatte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan Touring
Vehicle Showcase
So today I saw some people in Civic X's on my commute to class; one heavily rear-ended (RIP) and one was a Sport HB that I thought looked absolutely marvelous in person. This was my first time seeing a Sport HB in real-life and the wheels are such a joy to look at :love::love:

Honda Civic 10th gen Spotting other Civic owners on the road IMG_3183

Honda Civic 10th gen Spotting other Civic owners on the road IMG_3184

Last edited:

PandaThePeter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L
Country flag
There are just so many civics out there that I am not sure who to wave to, who to flash my headlights to. I just wish not everyone decides to buy a civic, but its such a good car. Sti's, evos, jeeps, fj cruisers, etc... has it easy when waving high. I'm planning on getting the civicx decal and hopefully that'll do the trick of waving hey or not...

fightermav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe 1.5T WOP
Still waiting on my CivixX badges, the first round didn't make it so still waiting on it.

Once I have that I know it wil seperate me from other stock Civics on the road.

DrGiggleFr1tz

I love me some hatch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Posted earlier about not seeing another hatchback in the Chicagoland area. Just saw saw one earlier in NWI. Blue hatchback. I flew past him so I couldn't tell what model but I'm glad there was another in the same region.

Btw, I got a tattoo yesterday and a tattoo artist came up to me and asked "Is that your Civic?" I was expecting him to say "hey you need to move your car" but instead he said "Honda really showed themselves with that one. Nice f****** car man."

HondaGirl999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
When picking up some food yesterday, I walked past a guy in the parking lot showing off his new black EX-T to his friend. When I walked by, I said, "I have the exact same car!" and pointed to mine a few spots down. His face lit up and he gushed about the car for a minute with me, it was fun. I've also had a couple strangers this week comment on how beautiful the car is. My CivicX has got some major attention this week!

Mocha90210

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
I parked my white Touring next to a black Touring at Costco today. They looked cool side by side. When I came back, the black Touring was gone, and a pickup truck was in its place. Lol. Gross.

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Bringing this back up to mention spotting my twin SGP hatch today. There’s at least one other in my area. So cool. But also came up behind a lunar silver sport hatch at a light. I know he saw me cuz I saw him in his driver mirror. But he peeled away and I didn’t wanna chase. Too bad. There are tons of sedans but not alot of hatches here. Just wish there was more camaraderie or espirit de corp between fk7 owners like I see with Jeep owners or even miata owners.

Hondaman_MI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Civic EX-T
Country flag
I never like sonic gray Civic's when I saw pictures online. Recently moved to SC and on the interstate saw many 10th gen Civic's, one of which was sonic gray. Absolutely loved it! Reminds me of a similar color that Audi offers.
Sponsored