Spotted Type-R, Palm Bay FL

NiteRider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was driving by so I couldn’t see the color that well but it looked like a black typeR. The person was parked in Cumberland’s gas station on malabar. I was wondering if they are on the forum. First one I have seen in the area. Still haven’t seen another 10th gen SI though.
Sponsored

bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si White Orchid Pearl, 1983 Foxbody 4 eye Notchback
Country flag
I was driving by so I couldn’t see the color that well but it looked like a black typeR. The person was parked in Cumberland’s gas station on malabar. I was wondering if they are on the forum. First one I have seen in the area. Still haven’t seen another 10th gen SI though.
I have seen your Si a few times as I commute to Orlando daily for work and live between 192 and Eau Gallie, I have the WOP Si, bought it late October, ALMOST bought same color as yours but ended up working a dealer trade and waiting for the WOP to be brought in for me:) I have seen FAR more TypeR's on the road here than Si's. A blue Si with Michigan tags going south a few weeks ago, and yours are my only 10th Gen Si's I have seen. For the R's in Brevard the Blue one that is already modded, 2 White ones, 2 Red ones are all on the road and I see them several times a week:) After downpipe and tune it will be fun to play with the TypeR's:)

OP
OP
NiteRider

NiteRider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have seen your Si a few times as I commute to Orlando daily for work and live between 192 and Eau Gallie, I have the WOP Si, bought it late October, ALMOST bought same color as yours but ended up working a dealer trade and waiting for the WOP to be brought in for me:) I have seen FAR more TypeR's on the road here than Si's. A blue Si with Michigan tags going south a few weeks ago, and yours are my only 10th Gen Si's I have seen. For the R's in Brevard the Blue one that is already modded, 2 White ones, 2 Red ones are all on the road and I see them several times a week:) After downpipe and tune it will be fun to play with the TypeR's:)
Yea you pretty much live near me. I think I may have spotted you twice but every time I have seen a 10th gen si it was out in Suntree/Viera Area. The R’s you are talking about I actually haven’t seen yet. I have spotted 2 R’s, one black Type R while I was at work and the other that I spotted in Palm Bay but I couldn’t tell if it was also Black or MS like mine. I think it may take a little more to play with them but I plan on doing the same. I have been contemplating on whether I want to try hondata.
Sponsored