Spotify on iOS - Track list

Numline1

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback 2017 Sport Plus
Hey guys. So I use Bluetooth to play music from my iPhone (iOS 10), which comes directly from Spotify. Everything works like a charm, however, I can't seem to get my track/song list to show on the infotainment system. I can still control the music (play, pause, next track etc.), song name shows as well, although I'd prefer to be able to switch between playlists or Spotify radios.

Is this somehow possible (except CarPlay or using cable, let's stick with Bluetooth :)) or is that a technical limitation? Thanks :)
Sponsored

cypress

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I use the same thing with Bluetooth and can only see the song when scrolling from the steering wheel. Won't come on the dashboard. Not sure if it does allow you.

degtu7ju

First Name
Swift
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Country flag
Same issue as you guys. But I have had it solved. I find a professional Spotify music downloader from Google. It is said that such kind of tool can help anyone to download any content from Spotify for offline use on any portable player and device. I tried. It turns out that it's really as powerful as it's said to be. I use it to download songs from Spotify and transfer them to my phone. Like this, I can play Spotify music on my phone through Bluetooth without hassle.

MrWaYne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic X 1.5L CVT Sport Plus
Country flag
it depends on your phones OS if you can see your track list on Spotify via Bluetooth.

it worked on my oneplus phone. but not on my Xiaomi with MIUI.
probably iOS doesn't support it too.
Sponsored