er1c_b

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I like the look of the Si/HB bumpers. I have an EXT with sensing. I see that the Sport Touring has the Si/HB look with the sensing sensor. Anybody do the swap yet or know if it's possible?
Sponsored

L8apex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SGP Sport
Country flag
It looks like you’re essentially looking at a 4dr Si front end swap, which is easy enough, just need the bumpers and grill from the Si. The Si don’t have sensing so you’ll need the driver’s side grill from the Sport hatch.

The right side grill which is common to the Si 2/4dr and the sport is 71103-TGG-A20

The left side sensing grill is 71108-TGG-A30
The radar cover for that grill is 71119-TGG-A00 and costs more than both grills combined!

I thought about switching to the sensing front grill as well for my non-sensing Sport and using the radar opening as an intake. Back burner project.

OP
OP
er1c_b

er1c_b

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Thanks for all the info! I'll wait until tax refund time LoL

L8apex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SGP Sport
Country flag
The CTR replica is nice, but the quality and the ability to get individual replacement parts is the question. Would you have to get a new kit to replace one damaged grill.

Plus the OP needs something that’ll work with the radar. He’ll end up hacking up that front vent for it to work.

You “could” get a European market CTR grill that has the cutout for the radar, but I doubt it’ll fit on an aftermarket bumper designed to fit a narrower car.

Sgamon12

First Name
Salvador
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Country flag
And this is why I’m glad the Si doesn’t come with all the sensing crap. That’s for lazy people who don’t pay attention while they drive. I’m happy with just the lane camera and rear camera even though I still use my mirrors but I use the cameras just to make sure

devdp_

First Name
Dev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic EX 2018
Country flag
I have a Sedan with Sensing. What would exactly would I need to susccesfully do the swap and have Sensing be compatible? Thanks!

evxile

First Name
emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civic 2019 kia spectra 2005
Country flag
You could also do a type r front bumper conversion ;)

25440221_1619924394733947_9171480294386374728_o-jpg.jpg
so i recently bought the type r conversion bumper but now the honda sensing warning is coming up on my dash i assume its the driver side grill does anyone know where i can get one? or any fixes/other threads

evxile

First Name
emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civic 2019 kia spectra 2005
Country flag
so i recently bought the type r conversion bumper but now the honda sensing warning is coming up on my dash i assume its the driver side grill does anyone know where i can get one? or any fixes/other threads
did you find any answers!??