gallih28

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Acura CL Type-S 6MT
Country flag
Is $26,270 before TTL a good price on a sport touring 6MT hatch?
Sponsored

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic HB ST, '18 Civic HB EX, '04 Ford Ranger
Country flag
Is $26,270 before TTL a good price on a sport touring 6MT hatch?
A 2020? I think so. Paid 27k before tax and fees for mine

OP
OP

gallih28

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Acura CL Type-S 6MT
Country flag
A 2020? I think so. Paid 27k before tax and fees for mine
Awesome, thank you! Do you like the car? How’s gas mileage? And how’s the stereo?

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Awesome, thank you! Do you like the car? How’s gas mileage? And how’s the stereo?
The sub is a disappointment. Average 32mpg but I've only had it a week. I like the car but the shifter is too tall (height) for my liking, will probably get a short shifter soon, for the shorter throw and make the shifter a little shorter.

OP
OP

gallih28

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Acura CL Type-S 6MT
Country flag
The sub is a disappointment. Average 32mpg but I've only had it a week. I like the car but the shifter is too tall (height) for my liking, will probably get a short shifter soon, for the shorter throw and make the shifter a little shorter.
Thank you! All good to know!

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I recommend really looking at the difference between the sport, EX, and sport touring to make sure which features are important. I went with the sport toruing because I wanted the sport exterior with the EX interior and 6MT. I can't stress how disappointing the subwoofer is.

dsegel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Pilot, 2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring MT6
Country flag
I want the features on the upper end like CarPlay, auto-down windows, keyless walkaway locking, push start, auto climate, etc.

All that plus the MT6 in a hatchback. The only option for me is the Sport Touring.

pcsavvy

First Name
Vickie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport (Sonic Gray Pearl)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I want the features on the upper end like CarPlay, auto-down windows, keyless walkaway locking, push start, auto climate, etc.

All that plus the MT6 in a hatchback. The only option for me is the Sport Touring.
You really should check out the 2020 Hatchback Sport, Honda upgraded the interior by adding all the stuff the Coupe/Sedan Sport has. So if you want Apple Car Play, push button start, cloth/pleather interior and Honda sensing the 2020 Hatchback Sport has it. If you want remote start, rain sensing wiper, etc then the Sport Touring is it. I have the 2017 Hatchback Sport and I am really looking hard at trading in my car for a 2020 Hatchback Sport.

dsegel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Pilot, 2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring MT6
Country flag
You really should check out the 2020 Hatchback Sport, Honda upgraded the interior by adding all the stuff the Coupe/Sedan Sport has. So if you want Apple Car Play, push button start, cloth/pleather interior and Honda sensing the 2020 Hatchback Sport has it. If you want remote start, rain sensing wiper, etc then the Sport Touring is it. I have the 2017 Hatchback Sport and I am really looking hard at trading in my car for a 2020 Hatchback Sport.
I actually have a list of what I want, and the Sport is missing one or two things, like LaneWatch camera and dual-zone climate.

The Si and the Sport Touring Hatch both have everything I want, with a few extras I don't care about in the Sport Touring. I really want a hatchback so I just need to decide between those two. It's about a $3-4K difference in price. Hatch + $$ or power?

pcsavvy

First Name
Vickie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport (Sonic Gray Pearl)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Actually you can tune the Sport Hatch or the Sport Touring Hatch to match the SI in power but then you won't have the LSD. I test drove a 2019 Coupe SI and I loved how it felt driving it, it was so smooth. Now if I could figure out a way shifting a manual would not aggravate my tennis elbow, I would be all in.

Vegas Viking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Had the Sport Touring with 6MT been available when I purchased my '18 Si, I'm not sure which one I'd have chosen. I prefer hatchbacks, and I wanted a moonroof with a stick. But is the Sport Touring worth $3k more?
Sponsored