Spoon Sports SW388 18x9.5 +40

hotFK8hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 CW
Country flag
The rawness was what I was worried about. I like it for the functionality. But, if it comes in as unfinished as it sounds, makes the price hard to swallow.
I hear ya

I decided that it was gonna get beat up with flying tire debri and rocks so my end goal wasn’t show or oem finish. I sprayed with gloss black paint from Home Depot and slapped it on

Figment at least seems quite good though
Sponsored

shakedown94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Type-R #8479. Past cars - 80 Civic,97 Civic,87 Integra,94 Integra,94 Civic,00 Integra,12 Hyundai Accent
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So, it wasn't pitted or wavey and what not. Just needed paint? That doesn't bother me.

hotFK8hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 CW
Country flag
So, it wasn't pitted or wavey and what not. Just needed paint? That doesn't bother me.
It came with a base layer over the fiberglass

Some areas had raw sanding marks to remove excess resin

Up close you can see it, nothing a nice body shop can’t fix or if you’re patient enough yourself

Mike_R19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 Type R, '05 Corvette Z51, '10 128i
Country flag
Have you toyed with the camber pins in the front yet? I was wondering since I have the same size specs for wheel & tire.

hotFK8hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 CW
Country flag
Have you toyed with the camber pins in the front yet? I was wondering since I have the same size specs for wheel & tire.
Removed the camber pins during install of the lowering springs, it doesn’t give you much more maybe -1.6