First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8, Accord V6
Country flag
SP-51220-FK8-020_00.jpg

I'm thinking of installing these bad boys onto my R but wanted to know if anyone has any info on these?

The cost is about $300 and according to spoon they help the suspension geometry is corrected for lowered vehicles and bump steer caused by sudden toe change is reduced. As a result, turn in roll becomes more natural and less unpredictable. The angle of the lower arm is corrected and roll center is optimized. The ball joint is corrected by 4mm.
SP-51220-FK8-020_01.jpg

For those of you who race or canyon run your FK8's do any of you have them? chime in...
Sponsored

Learn2turn:)

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW FK8, 2005 S2000, 1995 Miata
Country flag
No experience with the bump steer kit. I have not felt any either and I am on Swift springs. I can feel bump steer on my S2000 in comparison.
I aligned my CTR with zero toe in front and now wonder if it changes from zero during the suspension's range of motion.
Hmmm

SmokeGhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 civic type r
Country flag
To add.
Bump steer is changes in toe when the suspension is moving about. Every car does that of course. When you lower a vehicle the bump steer changes. Generally if your having tracking issues and new unpredictable steering reactions, than its advised to get a bumpsteer kit. Im sure the fk8 is not unique in that regard.

But ones ive used in past vehicles were adjustable. Is this one? Or just for the spoon lowering springs.
Sponsored