Splashguards

Gwjvw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 civic EXT, audi Turbo,Jeep Cherokee Limited,09 civic exl, One bad ass Jeep Rubicon, Repsol 1000RR and a few Harleys
I bought some oem ones.. I mounted 1 and didn't like the look.

Kahin Dur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
I added these splash guards on my car a few days after Christmas, just this past weekend we had non stop rain here and I noticed a big difference and more protection. I'd highly recommend them, plus they are easy to install as well. I still need to take pics of them on the car, cars been dirty past few days.
Hello,

Can you guys tell me where this clip thing is on the back bumper? I have a 2016 civic touring but I have a hard time trying to figure where this pin is. The edge of my rear bumper in the wheel-well has no clip.

Sorry I'm new here and this is my first post.

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I bought some oem ones.. I mounted 1 and didn't like the look.
+1

Not a fan and certainly not willing to pay for it. I'm surprised these aren't included.

saminder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic

Kahin Dur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic

saminder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Thank you for the quick reply. I already went through this PDF when I was trying to install the guards this morning, but I don't have this circular hole where the clip sits. I just have the two screws and the pushpin indent on the bumper edge, but there is no clip or a hole where the clip goes. Am I missing something?
Look at the first picture on the last page. You need to slide the spring nut in the plastic where you have made the hole using push pin.

Kahin Dur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Look at the first picture on the last page. You need to slide the spring nut in the plastic where you have made the hole using push pin.

I'm sorry I'm being a pain. I do not mean for this to get so complicated. I attached the pic of the clip and the hole it goes into. I do not have that hole. So please help me find this clip because the splash guard has a hole where this clip is supposed to attach it I don't have the hole on the bumper itself.

Honda Civic 10th gen Splashguards IMG_0694.JPG

saminder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
I'm sorry I'm being a pain. I do not mean for this to get so complicated. I attached the pic of the clip and the hole it goes into. I do not have that hole. So please help me find this clip because the splash guard has a hole where this clip is supposed to attach it I don't have the hole on the bumper itself.

IMG_0694.JPG
The clip with the arrow you are showing is on the bumper itself underneath. It is a black clip that you need to remove with a special tool (Try with flat head screwdriver) and install the splash guard with its screws and then hook up the clip again.
The hole that is showing is a representation of the image however the whole is underneath the bumper.

Kahin Dur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
The clip with the arrow you are showing is on the bumper itself underneath. It is a black clip that you need to remove with a special tool (Try with flat head screwdriver) and install the splash guard with its screws and then hook up the clip again.
The hole that is showing is a representation of the image however the whole is underneath the bumper.

OMG! That was pretty stupid of me. It took some time but I finally installed these. Looks awesome on my 2016 Touring!

fenerli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sedan Touring CVT WOP
Country flag
Did the retainer clip (which is reused) fit correctly? After installing the rear splash guards, both L and R retainer clips did not go in all the way...

crimson-civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BNP 2017 Civic Sedan EX-T
Country flag
Did the retainer clip (which is reused) fit correctly? After installing the rear splash guards, both L and R retainer clips did not go in all the way...
When re-installing the retainer clips, I found it helpful to reach around the back of the panel since it's an open space. There's a secondary surface that the clip goes into. I re-aligned the this surface for the clip to thread into and got it to lock in place.
Sponsored