BoostedDreams

First Name
Heisenburg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 2006 Mazda 6
Country flag
Dude so much more. I did it. Reminds me of a real clutch. Wouldn't mind a tad less stiff
Yep. You get use to it though. Now I don’t know if I’ve gotten use to it or it got a tad softer

OP
OP
BoostedDreams

BoostedDreams

First Name
Heisenburg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 2006 Mazda 6
Country flag
Dang, I ordered mine but my ETA is next Monday. Excited to feel the difference in shifts with the upgraded CMC!
That first time i took 1st to 2nd at redline with the new cmc and it went right in like it should I screamed in joy like I won the lotto lol :drive:

IvanJonn

First Name
Ivan Jonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
That first time i took 1st to 2nd at redline with the new cmc and it went right in like it should I screamed in joy like I won the lotto lol :drive:
Dang!! I thought I lost that feeling. Basically the feeling of throwing it in from 1st to 2nd on the stock clutch at redline?

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Are these listed anywhere yet? Or is it still call to order

IvanJonn

First Name
Ivan Jonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Are these listed anywhere yet? Or is it still call to order
Email @ [email protected] regarding ordering the upgraded CMC. About $130 total with standard shipping (about 3-5 days) and you can pay extra for expedited shipping. You just PayPal him and send him your shipping info then he will send you a tracking number. I'm assuming you have their proprietary kit also so you'll get that discounted price. If you don't then you get it for full price.

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Email @ [email protected] regarding ordering the upgraded CMC. About $130 total with standard shipping (about 3-5 days) and you can pay extra for expedited shipping. You just PayPal him and send him your shipping info then he will send you a tracking number. I'm assuming you have their proprietary kit also so you'll get that discounted price. If you don't then you get it for full price.
Thanks!
I have the fx350. so nope. Is the full price the 130?

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Nope, $130 is the reduced price :/ I think the full price CMC is like $200 something.
That's still not to bad I guess. This isn't solely for the spec lines is it?

IvanJonn

First Name
Ivan Jonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
That's still not to bad I guess. This isn't solely for the spec lines is it?
No, I don't think so. Just don't know how it would feel paired up to the CM clutch setup. Do you have the rigid disc with the OEM dual mass flywheel? Or do you have their single mass flywheel also?

The CMC is a direct bolt on, and replaces the hard line as well as rubber line that goes to the clutch slave cylinder. I don't think it is parts dependent on any SPEC clutch parts.

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
No, I don't think so. Just don't know how it would feel paired up to the CM clutch setup. Do you have the rigid disc with the OEM dual mass flywheel? Or do you have their single mass flywheel also?

The CMC is a direct bolt on, and replaces the hard line as well as rubber line that goes to the clutch slave cylinder. I don't think it is parts dependent on any SPEC clutch parts.
I just heard back. It's compatible with any clutch on this car :)

And I have the 350 with single mass flywheel. About 27k on the clutch so far.

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Nice! Any lockout issues on the CM setup?
None so far! Going into 1st can be a little chattery at times, if not done precisely right. But I have to say it's held up. I was tuned for E35ish, by Derek, and made 355hp. And the clutch held! Running the gtx2860r.
Sponsored