10thGenSi

siTH LORD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen si
Country flag
I hope this is in the correct thread.

I was installing new speakers on my 2003 civic lx coupe. I finished the passenger side front door, no problems, nothing broke, nothing out of place, no head scratchers, everything works fine.
moved on to the driver side front, took everything apart, no problems. when i took the speaker out of the "hole" it sits in, I found this random part sitting inside the door way. not sure where it came from or what it's used for.
the door was fully functional prior to installation (I am posting this before reinstalling)
nothing snapped or made any noise to make me think I broke something, and also apart from the electrical harness for the power windows, the driver side was the same procedure as passenger side.
the only "mods" Ive had done to this car in the past , were an aftermarket alarm, w

Honda Civic 10th gen speaker install part unknown 20190907_115442

Honda Civic 10th gen speaker install part unknown 20190907_115422

kperalta

AluminiumCivic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
I hope this is in the correct thread.

I was installing new speakers on my 2003 civic lx coupe. I finished the passenger side front door, no problems, nothing broke, nothing out of place, no head scratchers, everything works fine.
moved on to the driver side front, took everything apart, no problems. when i took the speaker out of the "hole" it sits in, I found this random part sitting inside the door way. not sure where it came from or what it's used for.
the door was fully functional prior to installation (I am posting this before reinstalling)
nothing snapped or made any noise to make me think I broke something, and also apart from the electrical harness for the power windows, the driver side was the same procedure as passenger side.
the only "mods" Ive had done to this car in the past , were an aftermarket alarm, w

20190907_115442.jpg

20190907_115422.jpg
If you're not the original owner of the car and haven't noticed anything that part is irrelevant. Parts for 16 year old door panels are always broken. Probably just something that broke off and fell off because somebody didnt know how to remove the door panel before.