DC5TLSFK9bro

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 2019
Country flag
Hello everyone. New on here and seeing if there are any south FL civic / CTR groups around. Also, interested in some advise or referrals for some trustworthy local shops in the Broward/Miami area who can do some simple mods like FMIC, exhaust, and Hondata. Thanks!
Sponsored

KtrainHurricane

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type-R #16355
Country flag
Hello everyone. New on here and seeing if there are any south FL civic / CTR groups around. Also, interested in some advise or referrals for some trustworthy local shops in the Broward/Miami area who can do some simple mods like FMIC, exhaust, and Hondata. Thanks!
I'm in the Hollywood / Miramar area! How about you?

I can't recommend any Honda-specific shops in the area; however, the guys at Lashway Motorsports off Oakland Park in Ft. Lauderdale are great. They do amazing work, but typically specialize in domestic vehicles. Give them a call and if you speak with Erik or Josh, let them know Kevin sent you their way and they might be able to help ya out! If they're willing to do the work, I'd trust them with any project of mine, no matter how big or small. I've had them do work on a Grand National, LS1 car (their background / specialty), Prelude and an SRT-4 of mine in the past. They really do have a top-notch crew.

www.lashwaymotorsports.com
www.facebook.com/lashwaymotorsports
(954) 971-4383

Benb870

CTR 23172 Midnight Express
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8 &2006 Lotus Elise
Country flag
I'm in west palm beach . Let me know if you find a shop too. I need one for the same thing.
Thanks Ben

silkyjohnson

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
I’m also interested in finding a good reputable shop for hondata. Preferably one with a dyno that can make me a custom tune. Maybe adding “performance shop” or something like that in the threads title could help us

laz's SI

First Name
Lazaro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civi SI 4 door/ 2017 F-150
Country flag
bump for this , I’m also looking for the same
Sponsored