Sounds like a window vibrating? (Video)

Voitage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si 2017
Country flag
Is this a sign of a weak clutch? It started happening a few weeks ago, every time I turn on the car, with the sound of the engine turning on, there's like this clangy vibration type noise. It sounds like theres some piece that shakes against something that previously didn't. I have a prl intake and Ktuner.

The sound is around the 4-5 second mark. It kinda sounds like a window being shook by bass music. And the sounds coming from the drivers side but I can't tell if it's cabin or engine bay
Sponsored

Last edited:

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
Worst video ever lol

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
what are you watching it on? On my phone its perfectly fine.
LOL, it looks fine... It's just way too short and I dont think the noise we're supposed to hear is very noticeable.

RicEeyEs

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th civic Si
Country flag
Is this a sign of a weak clutch? It started happening a few weeks ago, every time I turn on the car, with the sound of the engine turning on, there's like this clangy vibration type noise. It sounds like theres some piece that shakes against something that previously didn't. I have a prl intake and Ktuner.

The sound is around the 4-5 second mark. It kinda sounds like a window being shook by bass music. And the sounds coming from the drivers side but I can't tell if it's cabin or engine bay
I’ve installed a rmm and have my bass turned up pretty high. Ive noticed a little bit of rattle from I think the small space between the front end of the door and the very left side of the dash panel
Sponsored