Some closeups of 2017 Civic Hatchback in white

racinginblood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 civic exl 2016 lx coupe
Wow I'm not looking at the car but the shop shop in someone's yard in Mexico is this how Honda disguises concept
Sponsored

the1dynasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R (FK8), 2007 Civic Si (FG2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
While not the exact same angle... i put these 3 together to see the differences... the most notable to me is the taillights and how close they are to the gas tank on the hatchback civic... this indicates to me that it is much shorter than we think it is... this makes me happy since I prefer a coupe but having a hatchback shorter than the sedan is okay too!!

some other differences compared to the sedan is the little window behind the door is also missing on the hatchback... i'm liking this hatchback more with every new leak lol
Honda Civic 10th gen Some closeups of 2017 Civic Hatchback in white civic_side

miles08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic
Country flag
I think from the A-pillar forward all of these cars are identical cosmetically.
It definitely has larger vents that look like they run flush with the bottom of the headlight trim, I'm looking at my sedan through my window and the sedan has smaller differently designed vents. The hatch also appears to not have the grey lower headlight trim like the coupe and sedan, but in gloss black. It would be really cool if the whole thing fit other trims.

CE1_nobling

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX 6sp , 1997 Honda Accord EX Wagon , 2005 Chevy Silverado 2500HD CrewCab 6.0
Country flag
Wow...I wish my wife liked hatchbacks as much as I do.
It looks awesome.
Can't wait to check one out in person.

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I still don't like the big bumper grill things, but the white with black wheels is pretty sharp on it.
I agree, the cutouts on the sides look too big to me.

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
While not the exact same angle... i put these 3 together to see the differences... the most notable to me is the taillights and how close they are to the gas tank on the hatchback civic... this indicates to me that it is much shorter than we think it is... this makes me happy since I prefer a coupe but having a hatchback shorter than the sedan is okay too!!

some other differences compared to the sedan is the little window behind the door is also missing on the hatchback... i'm liking this hatchback more with every new leak lol
civic_side.png
I agree-thanks for putting the three in line. I think the wheelbase for the hatch is longer than the coupe but the rear overhang is definitely shorter than coupe or sedan. I love it. My ideal car maximizes people space by sacrificing trunk space.
Hopefully they arrive at a dealer soon!!

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Hatches generally are considerably shorter than sedans. My guess is this is probably about the same length as the coupe.