Solid rear camber kit for 18' HB Sport?

Abhorsen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' FK7
Country flag
Hey guys,

Purchased the Buddy Club Sport spec coilovers and they should be arriving soon, going to check out Evasive Motorsports for the install. Figured I would need a rear camber kit (I assume front isn't needed) so that the tires don't get worn out unevenly. Any of you guys have recommendations for a solid rear camber kit?
Sponsored

xjoshuax89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 CR-V SE, '16 Civic EX, '17 Civic HB ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I went with Ktuned

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Get the Eibach kit that is on clearance right now. It is a repackaged SPC kit and only $130.

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Link to where the kit can be purchased?
Eibach is selling it at the discounted price. There is another thread here with details.

timmychan

First Name
Timmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback sport
Country flag
Hey guys,

Purchased the Buddy Club Sport spec coilovers and they should be arriving soon, going to check out Evasive Motorsports for the install. Figured I would need a rear camber kit (I assume front isn't needed) so that the tires don't get worn out unevenly. Any of you guys have recommendations for a solid rear camber kit?

I keep seeing everyone say they need rear camber but no one mention needing front camber kit. Can someone explain or did Honda decide to put adjustable front camber on the 10thgencivic?

maaaaackle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Hatch 6MT
Country flag
I keep seeing everyone say they need rear camber but no one mention needing front camber kit. Can someone explain or did Honda decide to put adjustable front camber on the 10thgencivic?
Usually coilovers come with a camber plate on the top for the fronts camber adjustment.

timmychan

First Name
Timmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback sport
Country flag
Usually coilovers come with a camber plate on the top for the fronts camber adjustment.
I know coilovers comes with camber plate. I mean for people who are lowering on springs and stock shocks.

L8apex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SGP Sport
Country flag
There is no way to adjust the front camber on stock shocks.
There is “some” adjustment on the OEM front strut mount, but you have to remove the locating stud. The 3 bolt holes for the top strut mount are slotted, but it’s only a tiny bit of adjustment available. 0.5 degree max if I remember correctly.

OP
OP

Abhorsen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' FK7
Country flag
And is there any difference between camber kits? I bought a pretty decent set of coilovers and I’m basically looking for a decent camber kit as well. If it means spending a bit more I won’t mind at all.

Thanks guys,

Chris
Sponsored