SOLD

1. jacobzl

jacobzl Senior Member

Car(s):
    2019 Civic Si
    Reason I'm selling:
    - I had ordered this grille from fkxracing after receiving a similar model from procivic.com, I had also placed an order for badges from AeroSpec Racing. He informed me that the badges would have to be 9th gen size in order to fit the procivic grille, I figured the fkxracing used the same badge size, it does not, it uses a 10th gen badge size. So i'm going to keep the procivic one for now
    - My girlfriend is tired of the car parts around our apartment, and frankly so am i...

It's a really nice grille and better quality than the procivic one, i would keep it if i had more space but i just don't, price includes shipping. DM For paypal info

Screen Shot 2020-02-11 at 1.39.42 PM.png

IMG_1636.jpg

IMG_1666.jpg

IMG_4275.jpg

IMG_8646.jpg

2. JT Si

JT Si Senior Member

First Name:
    JT
    Car(s):
    2018 MSM Civic Si
    I am confused, the grille pictures doesn't look like the FXKRacing grille in other photos, including the product listing at FXKRacing. Does the FXKRacing grille have the red honda emblem included like their product listing states?

3. OP
    OP
    jacobzl

jacobzl Senior Member

Car(s):
    2019 Civic Si
    This is a different grille than the one he has on his site, it’s not listed anywhere on there, it’s in the same style as the HPD grille

4. OP
    OP
    jacobzl

jacobzl Senior Member

Car(s):
    2019 Civic Si
    Basically what happened was this: Got the honeycomb grille from procivic, wasn't thrilled with the quality, DM'ed andy (aka fkxracing) and asked if the mesh grille he had for sale was a closer paint match; after some conversation i realized that this grill: http://www.fkxracing.com/10TH-GEN-CIVIC-HIGH-FLOW-COOLING-GRILL-BLACK-FK8-FK7-FC3-FC1-FKXFCBG.htm and the procivic grille were not the same grille, he told me had one in the "HPD" style (like the pro civic) and would sell it to me for the same price as the one listed above.

- but yeah i see how its a bit confusing since he doesnt actually have it listed on his website, you can DM him and see if he has anymore available. He told me it is the same supplier as the HPD civic si (minus the Si badge spot) https://performanceracing.com/news/honda-performance-development-announces-new-hpd-civic-si-race-car

5. OP
    OP
    jacobzl

jacobzl Senior Member

Car(s):
    2019 Civic Si
    I'm moving in a month and this isn't coming with us so I'll probably drop the price on this within a week or two if it hasn't been bought, otherwise its going in the bin :(

6. Averia

Averia Member

Car(s):
    2018 Civic Si Sedan
    Too bad you don't really live in BH. I would be tempted to pick it up after work.

7. OP
    OP
    jacobzl

jacobzl Senior Member

Car(s):
    2019 Civic Si