• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

SOLD NEW MAP Stealth Exhaust System, Stage 1 Intake, Alta & Acuity Shifter/Pedal & PTP Turbo Blanket

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si (LSM)*SOLD* & 2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T (SNP)
Country flag
*Mods please close the thread! ALL ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD - 2:35PM - 5/26/2019!

*All Items for sale are all brand new and have never been installed, only items to be used was the PRL Stage 1 hose & AEM Dry Flow filter kit for about 3,000 miles. I have only opened boxes of new items to inspect the products after receiving them.

My health has gotten the better of me unfortunately and I can no longer drive the Si due to my disabilities.
It has been sold and I never got around to installing all these brand new parts. My lose is your gain!
Pretty sad about the loss of the Si but now I really just need the money for medical bills again so think of it as a Gofund me?

Like to see if I can find some local buyers in the Kansas City, KS/MO or Kansas area first, especially for the full turbo back exhaust. I will of course take online offers paying through PayPal and ship out if no one wants these parts local.
Not sure how I'd get the exhaust done, especially with my health currently.

Everything is sold as is with no warranty from myself, please see the manufacture for any warranty or issues as these are 100% new parts besides the Stage 1 intake.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full turbo back MAPerformance Stealth Sedan Civic Si exhaust system with Black tips(factory front pipe adapter,) MAP Front pipe with V-band to Stealth exhaust(have (2) of one pipe/extra is free,) & MAP Catted Downpipe with heat shield flanges. Comes with all gaskets, hardware, & V-band clamps. These are the much better final matte Black coated tips as well ($1800 MSRP) - **EVERYTHING SOLD**

Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD NEW MAP Stealth Exhaust System, Stage 1 Intake, Alta & Acuity Shifter/Pedal & PTP Turbo Blanket 20190401_124551

PRL Stage 1 Black Silcone intake hose & AEM Dry Flow drop in air filter, used approx. 3,000 miles - **SOLD**

Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD NEW MAP Stealth Exhaust System, Stage 1 Intake, Alta & Acuity Shifter/Pedal & PTP Turbo Blanket 20190401_195851
Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD NEW MAP Stealth Exhaust System, Stage 1 Intake, Alta & Acuity Shifter/Pedal & PTP Turbo Blanket 20190401_195900

Custom K-Sport Black catch can(no moving internal parts to make noise) w/ Mishimoto mount/stock mount, Black braided lines, -6AN to NPT, -6AN 90 Degree swivel connectors, -6AN worm gear clamp, drain valve, & UPR Check Valve - **SOLD**

Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD NEW MAP Stealth Exhaust System, Stage 1 Intake, Alta & Acuity Shifter/Pedal & PTP Turbo Blanket 20190401_200122
Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD NEW MAP Stealth Exhaust System, Stage 1 Intake, Alta & Acuity Shifter/Pedal & PTP Turbo Blanket 20190401_200046
Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD NEW MAP Stealth Exhaust System, Stage 1 Intake, Alta & Acuity Shifter/Pedal & PTP Turbo Blanket 20190401_200038

Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD NEW MAP Stealth Exhaust System, Stage 1 Intake, Alta & Acuity Shifter/Pedal & PTP Turbo Blanket 20190401_200130

Alta Weighed Shift Knob with adjustable height - Absolutely beautiful shift knob that is not overly heavy, matches the interior perfectly & snaps right onto the stock shift boot. Very very nice, mad I never threw it on! - **SOLD**

Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD NEW MAP Stealth Exhaust System, Stage 1 Intake, Alta & Acuity Shifter/Pedal & PTP Turbo Blanket 20190401_125236
Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD NEW MAP Stealth Exhaust System, Stage 1 Intake, Alta & Acuity Shifter/Pedal & PTP Turbo Blanket 20190401_125303

Alta Shifter Cable Lock Down - Attaches to your stock shifter with set screws & onto the shifter cables.
Reduces/removes any clunking/loose/rattling feeling while shifting, especially the 2nd gear clunk - **SOLD**

Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD NEW MAP Stealth Exhaust System, Stage 1 Intake, Alta & Acuity Shifter/Pedal & PTP Turbo Blanket 20190401_125122
Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD NEW MAP Stealth Exhaust System, Stage 1 Intake, Alta & Acuity Shifter/Pedal & PTP Turbo Blanket 20190401_125142

Acuity Parts/Now Parting Shift Kit Out:

Acuity Short Shift Adapter - **SOLD**
Rocker Arm - **SOLD**
Centering Spring - **SOLD**
Shifter Base Bushings - **SOLD**
Gas Pedal Re-locator - **SOLD**

Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD NEW MAP Stealth Exhaust System, Stage 1 Intake, Alta & Acuity Shifter/Pedal & PTP Turbo Blanket 20190401_124930

https://www.ptpturboblankets.com/collections/honda/products/honda-civic-1-5t-turbo-blanket
PTP Civic & Accord 1.5L Turbo Blanket in Lava(States it will fit all 1.5L Turbo Civic & Accord engines) - Comes brand new with wiring for installation, very very nice blanket! - **SOLD**

Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD NEW MAP Stealth Exhaust System, Stage 1 Intake, Alta & Acuity Shifter/Pedal & PTP Turbo Blanket 20190401_125358
Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD NEW MAP Stealth Exhaust System, Stage 1 Intake, Alta & Acuity Shifter/Pedal & PTP Turbo Blanket 20190401_125342

I will also be at Heartland Park in Topeka, KS possibly Friday 4/5 night and for sure on Sunday 4/7 for Import Face Off!
Not sure if I will be competing this year but probably, my buddy stole the trophy from me last year and I got second place.
Great time to meet up, I saw a lot of 10th Gens from the Kansas City area at the last IFO.

I appreciate your time and if you are local and would like to meet up or communicate better I can also give you my cell phone. I'm about 1 hour from Topeka & 2 hours from Kansas City or Wichita.

Last edited:

Castswag

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport MT
Country flag
Good luck with selling my man, I’ll be here when you’re ready to start shipping. Best of luck with everything.

OP
OP

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Good luck with selling my man, I’ll be here when you’re ready to start shipping. Best of luck with everything.
Just started my man! Haha I was just editing that in. My Kansas City contacts didn't really come through like I thought, despite the bigger 10th gen scene there.

Also willing to travel to deliver the exhaust system so it does not come in damaged.

adriansayyss

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Civic Type R #34509
Country flag
If you find a buyer for the exhaust and fp and decide to ship the dp im interested!

OP
OP

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Appreciate it! I do have someone interested in the catch can currently but you are welcome to it if they do not want it! Crazy what Mishimoto wants for there catch can!

Definitely would be able to send the catted downpipe if someone buys the exhaust!

Hopefully someone will buy the exhaust! I'm willing to let it go crazy cheap....even offered several local car guys $100 if they just put me in contact with a buyer!
Still no luck, I figured Kansas City guys would be all over this! I know I would be....new parts at used prices!

Last edited:
OP
OP

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Acuity Gas Pedal Re-locator, PTP Turbo Blanket, & MAPerformance full turbo back exhaust left!

Someone please buy this exhaust local, I'll give you an insane deal!

Thanks

AMA-10gen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R CW, 2015 GMC sierra 2500 HD denali Duramax, 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Turbo charged Sidewinder Banks
Country flag
I’m interested in the Front and down pipe please send me a price and are you willing to ship?

OP
OP

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I’m interested in the Front and down pipe please send me a price and are you willing to ship?
I do have a possible prospect on a full local sale but I really doubt it....

Yes, I can always split those two but the second section of the front pipe is made with a V-band flange so it can mount to their own MAP Exhaust System.

The front half the with flex pipe is the same but the end connection is not the 3 bolt version. You'd have to see if MAP would sell you the second half to fit a stock or other 3 bolt exhaust system or buy my entire exhaust kit(assuming you don't have one already!) lol

Shipping is insane right now as UPS wants $48 to ship a small/medium box at 7 lbs....can't imagine anything of size or actual weight. I shipped a downpipe in the fall for pretty cheap but doesn't appear to be the case now.

I'm prepared to make an 8 hour drive to make sure this exhaust arrives safe if anyone is interested in the surrounding states......just a thought. I just really need the money for medical unfortunately.

Last edited:

jgreen16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX Hatch, 1990 Chevrolet C1500
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Shipping is insane right now as UPS wants $48 to ship a small/medium box at 7 lbs....can't imagine anything of size or actual weight. I shipped a downpipe in the fall for pretty cheap but doesn't appear to be the case now.
You have to watch out for the "large package surcharge" with UPS as well. That surcharge is $70 on top of the shipping cost.

From the UPS website:

For domestic shipments, a package is considered a “Large Package” when its length (longest side of the package) plus girth [(2 x width) + (2 x height)] combined exceeds 130 inches or its length exceeds 96 inches.

OP
OP

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You have to watch out for the "large package surcharge" with UPS as well. That surcharge is $70 on top of the shipping cost.

From the UPS website:

For domestic shipments, a package is considered a “Large Package” when its length (longest side of the package) plus girth [(2 x width) + (2 x height)] combined exceeds 130 inches or its length exceeds 96 inches.
Exactly why I do not want to ship the exhaust, not cheap for an individual!
Even with a smaller boxes it's crazy, smallest flat rate box USPS had with less than a 1lbs cost $11.00 with a discount!

I shipped an entire D17A2 Dezod/Custom Turbo Kit for under $100 years ago! Crazy, I feel old!

Only Gas Pedal Re-locator & Exhaust left!

AMA-10gen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R CW, 2015 GMC sierra 2500 HD denali Duramax, 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Turbo charged Sidewinder Banks
Country flag
I do have a possible prospect on a full local sale but I really doubt it....

Yes, I can always split those two but the second section of the front pipe is made with a V-band flange so it can mount to their own MAP Exhaust System.

The front half the with flex pipe is the same but the end connection is not the 3 bolt version. You'd have to see if MAP would sell you the second half to fit a stock or other 3 bolt exhaust system or buy my entire exhaust kit(assuming you don't have one already!) lol

I'm prepared to make an 8 hour drive to make sure this exhaust arrives safe if anyone is interested in the surrounding states......just a thought. I just really need the money for medical unfortunately.
I do have the malperformance street exhaust but I want the DP and FP so I can do it all at once, how much are you asking for just the DP and FP? You can DM if you want with a price

OP
OP

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I do have the malperformance street exhaust but I want the DP and FP so I can do it all at once, how much are you asking for just the DP and FP? You can DM if you want with a price
Awesome! PM sent!

OP
OP

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
All parts have been sold besides the MAPerformance turbo back exhaust system!

Possible pending sale on the downpipe & front pipe.....If they sell the full MAPerformance Stealth exhaust will be available with the 3 bolt adapter for the stock or other 3 bolt hole front pipes!

Appreciate everyone's help getting rid of everything so fast! Lets get this beautiful exhaust on someone's car now!

OP
OP

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
BUMP!
Sponsored