• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

*SOLD* FS: Tanabe Strut Bar and PRL Stage 1

Ephex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Tanabe Strut Bar for $90
PRL stage 1 for $60
I would prefer local buyers.
Located in Los Angeles USC area

Honda Civic 10th gen *SOLD* FS: Tanabe Strut Bar and PRL Stage 1 Screenshot_20171219-200938

Honda Civic 10th gen *SOLD* FS: Tanabe Strut Bar and PRL Stage 1 Screenshot_20171219-200958

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
$30 for the PRL hose shipped? Its like $3 to ship lol
The seller doesn't say anything about $30 to ship. You may want to read and look at the pics again. $60 for the filter and hose is a very fair price. Sheesh. People.

Dy2_Str33t_King

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 White Civic Si Sedan
The seller doesn't say anything about $30 to ship. You may want to read and look at the pics again. $60 for the filter and hose is a very fair price. Sheesh. People.
He also never said he wouldn't seperate. And he also said prefered to sell locally, never said he wouldn't ship. Maybe give the OP a chance to respond before trying to come in and be a smartass on someone else's for sale thread. You don't like my offer then cool, good thing it's not your thread. Sheesh

Dy2_Str33t_King

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 White Civic Si Sedan
Hi! I would prefer to sell it as a set.
Thanks for the reply. Wasn't trying to cause an issue, only asked because i just installed a K&N drop in so I couldn't use the filter. Good prices here, good luck with sale!

rwnl2012

HDMI Butt
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP Si Coupe, 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 650
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Tanabe Strut Bar for $90
PRL stage 1 for $60
I would prefer local buyers.
Located in Los Angeles USC area

Screenshot_20171219-200938.jpg
Hey, how come you don't want your strut bar anymore? Doesn't fit properly? Just tryna figure out if it'll fit on my Si Coupe with out the "burning" on the hose.

OP
OP
Ephex

Ephex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Hey, how come you don't want your strut bar anymore? Doesn't fit properly? Just tryna figure out if it'll fit on my Si Coupe with out the "burning" on the hose.
I have the Siri Moto bar on. It does fit. And the bar comes with a sort of wrap for the hose touching the bar
Sponsored