• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

SOLD!! FS: HONDATA FLASHPRO & CLONE ECU JAIILBROKEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

AhmedTitef

@slow_fk8
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR, 2017 CIVIC HB ex , 2005 BMW 325i
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Need to sell fast
Hondata for the type and clone ecu jailbroken by hondata too.
Asking 1000$ obo

Located in Socal Inland empire
Sponsored

.grimace

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda CTR, 2022 Range Rover , 1990 CRX SI
Country flag
Messaged

.grimace

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Sorry about that, just a heads up for any looking at this. Check with your local dealership first. Hondata couldn't reprogram it for me for my immobilizer/ key fobs and my local dealership won't do it either because it's a "modified" ecu. Tried wording it just about any way possible but a tech knew what I was up to :( GLWS

I'm sure if your local dealership was even remotely cool they'd be happy to do it

Noize

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R, 2017 GTI SE DSG
Country flag
Yep this is going to be hard to sell without the car.

I was interested and checked as well. None of the service departments in my local area dealers will touch it either. A cloned ECU is coded to the car it came from.

Not sure why Hondata won’t re-code it. It’s a good deal. Guess my engine and ECU are going to have to stay stock.

.grimace

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
If you knew someone at Honda all you need is their tool for recoding the keys immobilizers. Just need that friend who is a tech or something.

EnjoyDriving

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW FK8
Country flag
what is the cloned ecu? does it serve as a stock ecu i would swap in when i take my car into dealer for services, and i will be able swap back my mod ecu afterward?

Learn2turn

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Toyota Longbed PU, '95 (Drift Toy) Miata, '05 Tuned Gran Prix White S2000, '19 Championship White C-Type R
Country flag
what is the cloned ecu? does it serve as a stock ecu i would swap in when i take my car into dealer for services, and i will be able swap back my mod ecu afterward?
Essentially yes, you can swap back to a never modified ECU.

EnjoyDriving

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW FK8
Country flag
have you or anyone actually tried swapping the stock ecu back after installing the tuned ecu without reprogramming, and worked? so, just swap the ecus like other bolt-on parts? that would be cool.

Essentially yes, you can swap back to a never modified ECU.

Last edited:

jasonjm

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type-R
Country flag
The problem is getting a dealer to sync keys to the ecu...

EnjoyDriving

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW FK8
Country flag
so if i clone it from my stock ecu, it should be no problem at all, right? now, after i install the new jailbroken/tuned ecu, will i be able go back and forth btw it and my stock ecu? this is my biggest concern, and anyone has done this plz chime in.

Oops, sorry to OP, good bump n GLWS!

The problem is getting a dealer to sync keys to the ecu...

Cyoda

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R, 2019 Tundra CrewMax
Country flag
so if i clone it from my stock ecu, it should be no problem at all, right? now, after i install the new jailbroken/tuned ecu, will i be able go back and forth btw it and my stock ecu? this is my biggest concern, and anyone has done this plz chime in.

Oops, sorry to OP, good bump n GLWS!
I know that you can switch between either ECU at will. Stock ECU for wintertime driving and Tuned for summer fun!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.