Slight knock with Eibach Rear Sway bar

lieche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX Hatch
Country flag
Hey peeps,

I put on the new bar a few days ago and the driving experience has been great but over some bumps im hearing a slight knock. Everything is tight, I was under the car yesterday and I noticed there's a very small amount of room between the Bar / end-links and the spring bucket / arm ( i cant remember the tech term, sorry) and I feel like maybe theres a little rubbing going on.

I have the bar on the stiffer setting, My question is if this is normal, or if its something that comes along with using the stock endlnks, input and opinions welcome. This is my first time upgrading a bar, if done springs in the past but not on this car yet.

Thanks
Sponsored

SangreRaven

First Name
Raven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I ran into this issue on my 15 Civic with an upgraded rear sway but still running OEM Endlinks. Upgraded the endlinks to some better ones and the issue went away.

-R

OP
OP
lieche

lieche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX Hatch
Country flag
I ran into this issue on my 15 Civic with an upgraded rear sway but still running OEM Endlinks. Upgraded the endlinks to some better ones and the issue went away.

-R
Thanks for the feedback, im thinking thats what it is. Just a bit annoying, the upgrades never end :p

Maroco

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda civic lx 2020 civic si
Country flag
Grab some accord endlinks. And id reccomend putting washers on either side of the sway bar on each side when installing, to help everything stay in place.
Sponsored