SiriusXM: When you don't have all channels

somarilnos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
In my Civic, I used to have a subscription for SiriusXM that included all of the channels. Now that I've scaled it down, I've noticed that there are certain things that are a pain. When trying to flip through channels, if I come across one that isn't part of my subscription package, it immediately takes me back to a 'preview' channel, completely losing the place I was at while flipping through. Presets work fine if they're set to a station I already get, so I can go through those - but this also means I can't use the "Scan" option to find something that isn't in my presets.

I've found, in a pinch, I can go to the program guide and pick a channel directly from there - that quite simply isn't feasible while driving, though. Has anyone found a way to work around this? I feel there should be a configuration option somewhere that just ignores stations that you're not subscribed to, but I have yet to find it.
Sponsored

ResortCasual

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Same issue here. Posted the same question months ago and did not come up with any solutions.

A pain indeed.