Sirius XM stopped working. All channels saying "No Info"

Touring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2013 Honda Civic EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So my free SiriusXM trial expired a little over a month ago, and just last week I decided I wanted to renew it. I renewed it without issues and everything was working fine until the other day where it suddenly just stopped working. I can see all the channels but there's no audio on any of them and they all say "No Info" where the artist and song details would be. I tried resetting the head unit without any luck and also tried resending the satellite signal to my radio, which also didn't work. Before I spend a shitload of time on the phone with Sirius/Honda about how to fix the issue, I was wondering if anyone has encountered this problem and managed to fix it themselves?
Sponsored

LJF1982

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Country flag
@Touring I assume you've resolved this by now. My only suggestion is to make sure your car isn't in a garage or covered area when you're trying to do stuff with satellite radio.

Out of curiosity, how much did your renewal cost? Which type of SXM service did you get? And how many months does your new plan last?

OP
OP
Touring

Touring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2013 Honda Civic EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@Touring I assume you've resolved this by now. My only suggestion is to make sure your car isn't in a garage or covered area when you're trying to do stuff with satellite radio.

Out of curiosity, how much did your renewal cost? Which type of SXM service did you get? And how many months does your new plan last?

Thanks for the reply but yeah I "solved" it. It just started working again a little over a week ago after rebooting the head unit again (which didn't work the first time)

The package I have is called XM Select. I think it was a limited offer of some sort for $39.99 for 6 months.
Sponsored