pescado.malo

First Name
Orion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatch 1.5t 6mt
Country flag
i looking to go e85 but don’t know whether to get the sirimoto e85 kit or the PRL kit? The sirimoto comes with an ethanol content gauge. But can I do the same with PRL say with the hondata flashpro app?
Sponsored

Jonmd89

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Country flag
With ktuner I know it can show the ethanol kit through the app with prl kit, so I’d assume you can with hondata but I’ve never owned their product

FLOPPER

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX 6MT
Country flag
You can certainly use our kit with Hondata and it will analyze your ethanol content via your Hondata app.
Is this new? I thought you could only see ethanol content with a Flashpro in a log or if you had a laptop hooked up to it.

I'm pretty sure there's been multiple requests for months to have live ethanol content displayed on the Hondata app only to have it fall on deaf ears time and again.

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
Is this new? I thought you could only see ethanol content with a Flashpro in a log or if you had a laptop hooked up to it.

I'm pretty sure there's been multiple requests for months to have live ethanol content displayed on the Hondata app only to have it fall on deaf ears time and again.
no .. you definitely can see the ethanol value on the hondata app both on mobile and on the headunit (if it is jailbroken)

Kane666

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
prl is cleaner. ktuner, both versions will show ethanol content.
Sponsored