Silver Ekm3's on The cosmic blue?

16sedan1.5

Hey guys title pretty much says it all, Been looking for some new wheels and i havent seen anyone with the Hyper Silver wheels on the cosmic blue Hondas, Wanted to get some opinions on what you guys think.

18x8 with 235/40 tires

Screenshot_20200323-140643_Chrome.jpg

gtman

I would say go for it. I've been looking for wheels on and off for a long time for my Cosmic. The gunmetal on those EKM3's are too dark. On the other hand, the silver would really pop with the dark blue paint.

Here's a dark blue car with those wheels for reference:

838740-1-2013-altima-nissan-s-eibach-lowering-springs-enkei-ekm3-silver-01.jpeg

Last edited:

16sedan1.5

I would say go for it. I've been looking for wheels on and off for a long time for my Cosmic. The gunmetal on those EKM3's are too dark. On the other hand, the silver would really pop with the dark blue paint.

Here's a dark blue car with those wheels for reference:

View attachment 206974
That's exactly what my problem was, The Gunmetal seemed a bit to dark. Silver does seem it would contrast a bit better

gtman

Yep. Hard to choose isn't it?

16sedan1.5

Yeah it is, These will be the only ones I get for quite a while so have to make sure there definitely the ones I want lol and there not cheap with new tires

mis3

I bought 17-inch EKM wheels for my SI coupe to be used in winter. These wheels look great and I always like hyper silver.
The only issue is because of the many spokes, they are harder to clean. I used to wax the wheels before storage and I do not bother anymore.

16sedan1.5

I bought 17-inch EKM wheels for my SI coupe to be used in winter. These wheels look great and I always like hyper silver.
The only issue is because of the many spokes, they are harder to clean. I used to wax the wheels before storage and I do not bother anymore.
Good to know man thanks

16sedan1.5

Not the best shot I found online but the black Oversteers dont look bad from the side on the cosmics, Still thinking silver would look better

Screenshot_20200325-213233_Amazon Shopping.jpg