Si_steve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Anybody running spacer on their Si yet? I want to push the wheels out since I'm not getting new wheels anytime soon. What size and what spacers are you using? I will be lowering the car as well eventually. Trying to get an idea of what is out there.
Sponsored

runnin9z

First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 97 Nsx
I plan on running 20mm on mine. There is a guy with a Hatch that did it and it looks great.

OP
OP
Si_steve

Si_steve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Can anyone tell me exactly what spacers they are running on there Si and if they worked? I ordered a set of 20mm spacers but the stock wheel studs hit the back of the wheel so they don't work. I really want to run a spacer. Can anybody tell me what spacers will work with stock wheels right out of the box?

bvega24

First Name
Brien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic si
Can anyone tell me exactly what spacers they are running on there Si and if they worked? I ordered a set of 20mm spacers but the stock wheel studs hit the back of the wheel so they don't work. I really want to run a spacer. Can anybody tell me what spacers will work with stock wheels right out of the box?
Do you have a link for the spacers you're going to buy I wanna do the same to my 17' si

Xtelotatichl

First Name
Cha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si
Country flag
Reviving this thread. Any recommendations on some good quality wheel spacers? Wanting 25 mm

Loccust

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
Does this require longer lugs?

jaydubz79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
I'm a bit new to the spacer game so I have a few questions. Maybe Garageline can jump in.

1.) Are the application for the Civic Si hub centric?

2.) How safe are spacers really for spirited driving? Does it change the geometry of the suspension and will it affect the ability for the car to be lowered and aligned correctly?

3. On a monderate drop such as the eibach kit currently out for the Si, will use of your 15 or 20mm spacer be cause for rubbing and scrubbing?

Thanks in advance for answering.
Sponsored