Si vs GTI vs N

A2typeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si sedan (TSP stage 1) 2016 Mazda Miata Club (Brembo BBS pack)
Country flag
Can't believe a stock Si is doing 0-60 in 6.3 seconds. Heck I can't believe how quick my Sport is.

I wonder how Subaru is doing with their 9 second Imprezas?
I believe the Subaru Motto is “Safety over Everything...”
Sponsored

OP
OP
xbbnx

xbbnx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Si, 2017 Si (past), 2015 Si (past)
Country flag
Not to revive a dead old thread...but.... Everyday Driver just released the full comparison video on YouTube.

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Those plaid seats in the GTI,?

letsgoMINAJE

First Name
Minaje
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
Not to revive a dead old thread...but.... Everyday Driver just released the full comparison video on YouTube.

For anybody who watched the vid (i'm at work and can't do so) can you highlight the talking points? A TLDR version lol

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
For anybody who watched the vid (i'm at work and can't do so) can you highlight the talking points? A TLDR version lol
The GTI is the worst because it's neither that fun to drive nor engaging, the si is second, better commuter car with a sporty touch, handle great, the N is the real ''driver'' car with no compromise.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
N is best car for ultimate performance, fun and track use. Si is best on the street (good balance of comfort and fun). GTI sucks. ;)

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
N is best car for ultimate performance, fun and track use. Si is best on the street (good balance of comfort and fun). GTI sucks. ;)
I think it doesn't help that they pick an aegan blue 4 door sedan for the review...put him in a white or black si Coupe...also the si is 4000$ cheaper then the N...for 4000 you can pick a si Coupe and make it sound almost as good, probably can make it faster, and with some aesthetics mods can look just as good as the N without the cheap plastic Hyundai interior...so there's that.

That said I would still go with the N personally but I couldn't afford it hehe

Vegas Viking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Great review. With two kids, the Veloster doesn't work for me. I don't know where the reviewers are getting it has "a surprising amount of rear head and leg room." I sat in it myself and found it very constricted.

Now.......when the Elantra N goes on sale. WHEW, I'm going to be tempted to trade.

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST Line X (sold 2020 Si sedan)
Country flag
The GTI is the worst because it's neither that fun to drive nor engaging, the si is second, better commuter car with a sporty touch, handle great, the N is the real ''driver'' car with no compromise.
The tall guy picked the Si though. And the short guy is kind of a knucklehead.

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST Line X (sold 2020 Si sedan)
Country flag
Glad to see a reviewer agree with me on the GTI. Everyone raves about how much fun it is and I’ve driven one like 4 times and just don’t get it.

mforcino

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Great review. With two kids, the Veloster doesn't work for me. I don't know where the reviewers are getting it has "a surprising amount of rear head and leg room." I sat in it myself and found it very constricted.

Now.......when the Elantra N goes on sale. WHEW, I'm going to be tempted to trade.
Yeah the Elantra N is going to be insane. More passenger space, better interior, and the same specs as the veloster n. Rumor has it that it will keep the N bucket seats which are beautiful. For the price I’m guessing it’ll be the best hands down.

Last edited:
OP
OP
xbbnx

xbbnx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Si, 2017 Si (past), 2015 Si (past)
Country flag

Fun drag and roll races involving the Si, Elantra N-line, Mazda 3 Turbo for you race junkies.

Siiick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT500, 20 Bolt EV, 19 Z06
Country flag
Lmfao at this clown asking for an auto trans option. What a Nancy ?

Honda Civic 10th gen Si vs GTI vs N BqnGVsI
Sponsored