amped_imports

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si , 2003 S2000
Country flag
I've been looking for a simple shirt that has the Si logo on it and that's it. I can find a ton with lowered civics on them, or saying things like "SiCK" but I'm not a fan of those. I'm really looking for like a textured grey with the red Si logo on it where its actually dyed into the shirt and not just some cheap iron-on. The big catch is nobody will make them unless I do a minimum order of 20+ shirts.

If this isn't allowed here I apologize, I'm not sure if I'd classify this as a vendor thing or a group buy as I don't plan on making money I just want to break even. If you'd be interested let me know! From previous experience it seems shirts can cost up to $15 for a good quality shirt and then I'd have to figure out shipping.

Thoughts? Maybe someone already makes a shirt like this and I wouldn't even have to mess with it!

Any help is appreciated!

Honda Civic 10th gen "Si" T shirt? si logo
Sponsored

aighead

Threads
Reaction score
Website
snortcoffee.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 1988 Ford f250, 2004 Honda vtx1300
Country flag
I'm only marginally helpful because I don't have a direct site, but if you have the design you can totally find a site that will make one-offs that look great. I've done it in the past, but years ago, and without my own design, not Si.

OP
OP
amped_imports

amped_imports

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I have a local guy that's silk screening them. The minimum order was 12 so I'll have extras if anyone wanting one. I'll have extras in small, medium and large.

Honda Civic 10th gen "Si" T shirt? received_784077415336554

OP
OP
amped_imports

amped_imports

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
If there's a demand for them I can get them. I just wasn't sure what all to get for the run considering I had to buy 12 shirts. If this batch sells quick I have no problem getting more made! I'm not looking to make a profit on these so I'm charging $15 + shipping.

Thanks!

OP
OP
amped_imports

amped_imports

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I stopped by the post office and I can get a bubble envelope for $8 so basically for one shirt shipped.

Thanks!