Si Sighting & Dealer Lot Photo Thread

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
A month or two on the lot is no big deal.
Not for a Fit or an Accord where dozens or hundreds will get looked over while the buyer is looking for just the right one on the lot, but it is for a vehicle where there are only a couple on average for each dealer and people are waiting or traveling hundreds of miles to get the color and configuration they want. :)

1.5CivicEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Not for a Fit or an Accord where dozens or hundreds will get looked over while the buyer is looking for just the right one on the lot, but it is for a vehicle where there are only a couple on average for each dealer and people are waiting or traveling hundreds of miles to get the color and configuration they want. :)
There are Si's that are going to sit a lot longer than that. I doubt any dealer is worried right now about an Si still there from the first deliveries. IF they were, you can bet the price would be discounted accordingly. And so far they are not discounted much if at all for the most part.

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
The 2018 Accord pics are out. You can see what they look like now. But sadly, the N/A engine is gone. It's either a 1.5L turbo, or a 2.0L turbo. I'm glad I got my N/A Accord while I still could...
Aren't you, though? Especially since the Accord coupe is officially dead as of yesterday. It was the last, FWD mid-size coupe since the Altima coupe was discontinued a few years ago. I'm willing to bet the Civic coupe is history at the end of the current generation, if not before. It's the last remaining FWD compact coupe on the market since the Scion tC and Kia Forte Koup were discontinued last year.

Also, Jack O' Diamonds Honda still has the first Si they received (a blue sedan). They've received 3 so far and only sold one gray coupe.

Jake Speed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R, 2017 CR-V AWD Touring
Country flag
Aren't you, though? Especially since the Accord coupe is officially dead as of yesterday. It was the last, FWD mid-size coupe since the Altima coupe was discontinued a few years ago. I'm willing to bet the Civic coupe is history at the end of the current generation, if not before. It's the last remaining FWD compact coupe on the market since the Scion tC and Kia Forte Koup were discontinued last year.

Also, Jack O' Diamonds Honda still has the first Si they received (a blue sedan). They've received 3 so far and only sold one gray coupe.
I worry about this too. On the other hand, I can't tell you the last time I saw an Accord Coupe in the S.F. East Bay area.

I love my 2017 Si Coupe, and specifically its body style and looks. I really hope they don't discontinue it!

clayky

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
There are Si's that are going to sit a lot longer than that. I doubt any dealer is worried right now about an Si still there from the first deliveries. IF they were, you can bet the price would be discounted accordingly. And so far they are not discounted much if at all for the most part.
I can tell you they're gathering quite a bit of dust in KY. Several have at least 3 on the lot and have for 3-5 weeks.

planedoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 5.0 6mt, 2015 Highlander V6 AWD, 2017 Accord EX coupe 2.4 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
I worry about this too. On the other hand, I can't tell you the last time I saw an Accord Coupe in the S.F. East Bay area.

I love my 2017 Si Coupe, and specifically its body style and looks. I really hope they don't discontinue it!
My Accord Coupe was in the Bay Area earlier this month... didn't you see me????

planedoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

I agree, Coupes rule!

CivicSi84

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chrysler 200
Country flag
Hopefully I will be getting mine in the next couple of weeks, Chrysler approved taking the car back. :headbang:

planedoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

My local Honda dealer still has their first, and only Si, a black coupe. Has been there about a month now

SpartanSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX and Honda CR-V
Country flag
Wonder how long it will take before Honda wises up and puts the 2.0T Accord motor in the Si? 250hp with 273 lbs of torque is what the Si should have been.

1.5CivicEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Wonder how long it will take before Honda wises up and puts the 2.0T Accord motor in the Si? 250hp with 273 lbs of torque is what the Si should have been.
Never going to happen with this current vehicle. When the next platform comes who knows. Doubtful even then.

dawsonj87

First Name
Dawson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Civic EX Coupe, 2001 Honda CB250
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Finally got some seat time in a LSM 17 Si coupe and I thought the amount of power was actually really great. It was a very usable all throughout the rev range and it was an all-around great car. If I was financially stable and out of college I would've walked off the lot with it.

planedoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
You got that right
Sponsored