Threads
Reaction score
Website
apextrackcoach.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 16 Kawasaki Vulcan S Cafe ABS
Country flag

Skip to 5:00 for fast lap.

So 2nd time at this track with my car, last time was show room stock down to the all seasons and ran a 1:49.2xx. This time I've put better fluid in, 255 Rival S 1.5 on 17x9 Enkei wheels, an alignment (max front camber, neutral rear toe), and last but not least the Hawk Ceramic pads that I really need to change before tracking again. Has anyone else tracked at gingerman, or their Si?
Sponsored

SCcanyoncrvr

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag

Skip to 5:00 for fast lap.

So 2nd time at this track with my car, last time was show room stock down to the all seasons and ran a 1:49.2xx. This time I've put better fluid in, 255 Rival S 1.5 on 17x9 Enkei wheels, an alignment (max front camber, neutral rear toe), and last but not least the Hawk Ceramic pads that I really need to change before tracking again. Has anyone else tracked at gingerman, or their Si?
Making it to the track in itself is an accomplishment. I see way too many civic owners balling out on their cars and not realizing this car is an amazing track car.

OP
OP
Boss002

Boss002

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
apextrackcoach.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 16 Kawasaki Vulcan S Cafe ABS
Country flag
Making it to the track in itself is an accomplishment. I see way too many civic owners balling out on their cars and not realizing this car is an amazing track car.
Thanks, I bought this car as the "DD" and was planning on running in G Street autocross, but after my ride for TT nats had some trouble in the rain. The Si Sedan was thrown into SCCA TT Nats with a co driver status. No where near decently prepped, but we did well! Beat all but 1 Type R.
Sponsored