WorldRally17

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si, 2013 Scion FR-S, 2008 Mazda RX-8, 1983 Toyota Supra
Country flag
Had my gauge cluster visor wrapped in alcantara as well as my shift boot by Overland Designs. They did a pretty awesome job.

Honda Civic 10th gen Si interior “mod”thread 20190807_175151_HDR

Honda Civic 10th gen Si interior “mod”thread 20190807_185912_HDR

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Carbon Fiber feels good in the hands :drive:

Honda Civic 10th gen Si interior “mod”thread IMG_20190811_203014

pinhead66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2018 Odyssey EX-L
Country flag
Carbon Fiber feels good in the hands :drive:

IMG_20190811_203014.jpg
That looks great! I just received my all-leather version of that wheel and cant wait to put it on. Just holding that steering wheel in the hands felt great as it was noticably thicker in the 3 and 9 positions and just more comfortable compared to the stock Si wheel. Plus it looks a lot nicer.

mis3

First Name
PT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes, 2018 SI Coupe
Country flag
I bought the leather-only version from canadiaegeanblue and installed it the next week.
The steering wheels looks and feels great in my hands. I chose the leather-only version because it looks more OE.

It is a worthwhile interior upgrade because we touch the steering wheel everyday.

jayee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si (Sold), 2020 BMW M2C
Country flag
Nice! Do you have link where you got the carbon fiber pieces?
Carbon Zone Poland, I think it’s a single man operation and his English is limited but it’s enough to get the transaction done. It took about 2 months from the time I placed the order to when I received it and there is no real tracking provided, but it’s a very quality product.

https://www.facebook.com/carbonzonepoland/

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That looks great! I just received my all-leather version of that wheel and cant wait to put it on. Just holding that steering wheel in the hands felt great as it was noticably thicker in the 3 and 9 positions and just more comfortable compared to the stock Si wheel. Plus it looks a lot nicer.
I've had the pleasure of having all 3, because I helped launch this style of steering wheel. The All-Leather one feels amazing in the hands, and I still haven't decided if the Real Carbon one beats it as a favorite for me. The HydroCarbon - Leather one is a really good option to with 90% accuracy for Real Carbon :)

I bought the leather-only version from canadiaegeanblue and installed it the next week.
The steering wheels looks and feels great in my hands. I chose the leather-only version because it looks more OE.

It is a worthwhile interior upgrade because we touch the steering wheel everyday.
Happy to see you're enjoying the wheel! You said it perfectly, the steering wheel is what we touch the most and it makes the car feel a lot more upscale having either of the 3 versions!
https://unity-performance.com/collections/all/steering-wheels#MainContent
Sponsored